Purina Dog Chow (50 - lb Bag) Reviews

Purina Dog Chow (50 - lb Bag)

The Best Purina Dog Chow

Feb 18, 2008

Pros:My dogs are 15,12, and 10 years old and all eat Purina Dog Chow.

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: I would recommend to any dog owner.I believe the dog can have a long life with Purina Dog Chow,and have less visits to the vet.

My husband found our second dalmatian he was eating out of the garbage dump near the road.I already had a female at home,who had digestive problems,so we put her on Purina Dog Chow,and with in a short period of time it stopped.

We named the second dalmatian Lucky, and we took him to the vet.The vet told us to put Lucky on a nutritious diet.We started Lucky,on Purina Dog Chow.Lucky needs a lot of nutritious food after being homeless for so long.

Purina comes in 50,55,37.5 and 22 pound bags of food.I hardly ever find the bonus bag,5 pounds of extra food,but I always look for it.The bag is made of some kind of sturdy reinforced material,like tarp material.The bag is sown shut on both ends.This keeps the dog food fresh.The bag is also waterproof.This is great if you have a pick up truck.The Purina Dog Chow,is tiny dark brown nuggets,and tiny triangular tan pieces of food.I noticed that our homeless dogs would do tricks for the triangular pieces of food.I figure they must taste the best.

Purina contains 23 vitamins and minerals for good health.Purina contains whole grains for digestive health and antioxidants are for a healthy immune system.Purina contains protein for strong muscles,vitamins and minerals for good health, are all in Purina Dog Chow.The ingredients are:
corn
sodium
folic acid
biotin
sodium selenite
The association Of American Feed Control Officials,rate Purina Dog Chow,as a complete and balanced nutritional food.Purina, is manufactured in the United States.How wonderful! The bag also tells you how much to feed your dog.There is also a toll free number on the bag if you have any questions.

Purina Dog Chow Complete and Balanced Dry Dog Food

Purina Dog Chow Complete and Balanced Dry Dog Food

Made with whole grains, high quality sources of protein, and 23 vitamins and minerals including antioxidants. Every bowl contains a great taste and
PetFlow

Purina Dog Chow Light & Healthy Adult Formula Dry Dog Food

Purina Dog Chow Light & Healthy Adult Formula Dry Dog Food

Purina Dog Chow Light & Healthy Adult Formula Dry Dog Food is the ideal solution for your dogs weight loss and body maintenance! Made with a crunchy a...
PetFoodDirect
Purina Dog Chow Active Senior 7 Dry Dog Food

Purina Dog Chow Active Senior 7 Dry Dog Food

Specially formulated for your mature dog's needs, with a high level of protein, antioxidants and natural sources of glucosamine. Every bowl contains
PetFlow

Purina Dog Chow Complete and Balanced Total Care Nutrition Dry Dog Food

Purina Dog Chow Complete and Balanced Total Care Nutrition Dry Dog Food

Purina Dog Chow Complete and Balanced Total Care Nutrition Dry Dog Food is 100% complete & balanced for a long, healthy life for your pet. The careful...
PetFoodDirect
Purina Kitten Chow Nurture Dry Kitten Food - 6.3 lb.

Purina Kitten Chow Nurture Dry Kitten Food - 6.3 lb.

Purina Kitten Chow Nurture Dry Kitten Food contains nutrients like those found in mother's milk. It helps support healthy brain development and encour...
PetSolutions

PURINA DOG CHOW LARGE -Mfg# 198-254-15

PURINA DOG CHOW LARGE -Mfg# 198-254-15

44.1 lbs.. Bagged. Dry dog food .
Purina Veterinary Diets DCO Dual Fiber Control For Dogs 18 lb bag

Purina Veterinary Diets DCO Dual Fiber Control For Dogs 18 lb bag

Purina Veterinary Diets DCO canine formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of the adult dog.
ADW Diabetes