Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash 6 Oz.

Never Wash With Soap Again: Soap Free Purpose Gentle Face Wash

Feb 14, 2008 (Updated Feb 14, 2008)

Pros:great lather, great clean

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: This soap-free face wash is amazing for use on sensitive skin.

My skin goes beyond sensitive. It is sensitive and breakout prone which makes it very difficult to find an effective cleanser. Even most Clinique products, which are designed for sensitive skin, will leave my face red and blotchy.

My dermatologist recommended Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash 6 oz when I was a young teen.

Being the beauty junkie that I am, I have tried many different facial soaps along the way. And I always end up coming back to this one.

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash 6 oz

(Available at Wal-Mart and all drugstore chains for about $5.99)

As described on http://www.purposeskincare.com/

PURPOSEŽ Gentle Cleansing Wash

Clean, pure, soap-free PURPOSEŽ Gentle Cleansing Wash removes dirt, oil, and make-up without stripping or drying your skin like soap can. And it won't sting your eyes, so it's ideal for removing eye make-up products. PURPOSEŽ Gentle Cleansing Wash leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed.

Clinically shown as gentle to your skin as water, the mild formula effectively cleanses without overly drying or irritating skin.

Lather:

This wash has a great lather to it. Usually if I am using a typical face wash and there is a good lather, it means that my face is being stripped of all moisture. This is not the case with this very mild, soap-free formula.

Once applied to a wet face, and then lathered in big, rich circles you will come to find that dirt and oil is easily washed away, leaving behind smooth and radiant skin.

Smell/Sensitivity

As I mentioned earlier, there is no better soap for sensitive skin that I have found that also prevents breakouts. There are no added fragrances.

What I love about Purpose Face Wash:

1) It is gentle and also effective. My oily skin needs a wash with a rich lather to really cleanse. This soap cleanses without stripping the skin's natural oils. Afterwards, my skin rarely feels tight and dry (only in the winter months when it would feel that way no matter what wash I used.

2) This is an affordable drugstore brand. For around $6, a 6 oz bottle usually lasts me a good two months when using two times a day during the morning and night to wash my face. Clinique and other department store brands no not work nearly as well and really add up in price.

3) The pump dispenser makes the bottle so easy to use. I have never had a problem with it getting clogged. It's great because I can keep it in the shower and not have to worry about water diluting the product.

4) Helps control breakouts. This wash is so gentle yet so effective at removing oil and build-ups. It is also great if you are like me and use prescription creams on your face. We all know those are irritating enough, so it is important to use a very mild wash.

5) Consistent results. I have been using this wash for many, many years and I have always been satisfied. Usually, I wont buy any product twice and I like to keep trying new and different brands. This is one of the few items in my house that I keep in constant stock.

My Skin Feels:

My skin feels soft and smooth after using this wash, but it does not feel greasy or like moisture has been deposited in my skin. I like that this is a simple product that gives the expected results. Nothing more, nothing less.

Where to Buy:

Any local drugstore should carry this. I usually will buy mine at Wal-Mart or Target because the price is a couple bucks cheaper than at the drugstore. Expect to pay between $4-8, just depending on where you shop.

This product is very easy to find.

Final:

This face wash is wonderful. I recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin, or someone in need of a mild face wash that still gives a good clean. It is a great wash to use in the winter, and because it controls oil, even better to use in the spring and summer.

Because there is no girly scent and comes in a neutral bottle, this is also a great wash for the man of the house to use.

This is definitely one of my favorite beauty items ever .

Thanks for reading!

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash - 6oz Bottle

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash - 6oz Bottle

PURPOSE GENTLE CLEANSING WASH 6OZ BOTTLE FREE SHIPPING IN USA TERRITORIES!!!INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING THROUGH EBAY'S GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM

Johnson & Johnson Purpose Gentle Cleansing Face Wash 6 Fl Oz Pump Bottle

Johnson & Johnson Purpose Gentle Cleansing Face Wash 6 Fl Oz Pump Bottle

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Face Wash 6 FL OZ Pump Bottle Oil Free Clinically Shown Gentle as Water Soap Free.Hypoallergenic.Won't Clog Pores.Dermatologi...

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash 6 Fl Oz

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash 6 Fl Oz

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash 6 fl oz All items ship within 24 hours Please email us with any questions!

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash - 6 Oz

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash - 6 Oz

Home About Us Shipping FAQ Contact Us Feedback of our customers Check Out our new items Send Message through our contact form Newsletter Add my Shop t...

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash 6 Fl Oz (180 Ml)

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash 6 Fl Oz (180 Ml)

Product Features Dermatologist Recommended clinically shown gentle as water soap-free hypoallergenic won't clog pores ABC: 10126471 Powered by ProStor...

Puropse Gentle Cleansing Wash, 6 Oz

Puropse Gentle Cleansing Wash, 6 Oz

Cleanse face with gentle massaging motion. Rinse thoroughly.Dermatologist recommended for effective yet gentle cleansing. Cleanses without drying or i...

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar, 6 oz

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar, 6 oz

The Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar is a mild cleansing product made by Johnson & Johnson. Formulated for sensitive skin, this face cleansing bar leaves ...

Puropse Gentle Cleansing Wash, 6 Oz (pack Of 3)

Puropse Gentle Cleansing Wash, 6 Oz (pack Of 3)

Puropse Gentle Cleansing Wash, 6 Oz (pack Of 12)

Puropse Gentle Cleansing Wash, 6 Oz (pack Of 12)

Puropse Gentle Cleansing Wash, 6 Oz (pack Of 6)

Puropse Gentle Cleansing Wash, 6 Oz (pack Of 6)