Purpose Moisturizer, Fragrance Free 4oz (381370034513) Reviews

Purpose Moisturizer, Fragrance Free 4oz (381370034513)

+$5.21 shipping Target

There's a reason Purpose is the brand name.

Feb 8, 2009

Pros:Its a smooth lotion that can be applied to the whole body.

Cons:I wish they sold a bigger bottle instead of the 4 oz.

The Bottom Line: Purpose Moisterizer is the best solution o dry itchy skin. It's light and lasts during the day.

I recently took the suggestion of buying a brand of face lotion my little sister uses. She is involved in lots of theatre productions. It consists of piling alot of stage make-up on and it dries her face out quickly as she's told me. This brand was recommended to her.

Types of Skin
As i mentioned, Purpose Moisturizer is a consistent lotion that works magnificently on dry skin. I mentioned wearing lots of makeup it helps in that case but in my case i don't wear hardly any and i find myself having dry skin along with dry patches that are itchy and make me irritable. Purpose clears all and leaves my skin soft and smooth.

Container
The lotion comes in a small four ounce rectangular bottle. Its small enough to carry in a hand bag for touch ups during the day or an evening out. It has s little lid that swerves open and allows little to be squeezed out.

Strength
The moisturizers strength works so well, i not only use it on my face but my whole body. I use it on my legs, arms and hands. By applying daily i never have to worry about itchy skin.

Smell
Its rather nice that Purpose Moisturizer is fragrance free. I use it right after i shower and i don't have to confuse the smell with the soap i used. It makes me feel soft, fresh and clean.

Texture
The lotion's texture is smooth because it's base is water. It is a white lotion that is easy to clean up if it ever drips off your hand. By applying water if it were ever spilled it's easy to clean.

Find facial skin care at Target.com! This water-based moisturizing formula filters both uva and uvb rays and provides the spf 15 protection recommende...

Brand new and never before used Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion with SPF 15 Sunscreen.4 FL OZ Expiration is 05/2015 or later.I will ship USPS w...
Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 15 Expiration date is 08/2015.Provides long-lasting moisture Oil-Free Hypoallergenic Fragran...