Pyle Pro PDWR63 Main / Stereo Speakers Reviews

Rated Show

• Flatness:
  • Imaging:
  • Overall Sound:

Pros:Unbelievable sound, especially for the amazing price

Cons:The mounting bracket is a little flimsy

I bought a pair of Pyle PDWR63 speakers for my pool area. I went to various department stores to listen to several brands (JBL, Yamaha, Bose, Sony, etc.) I wasn't particularly happy with the sound of any of them except for the Bose, which were far and away the best, but they also had a hefty price tag, which I wasn't willing to pay.

So I did a little research online, and I saw that lots of people had good things to say about Pyle. I'm not an experienced audiophile by any stretch of the imagination, but I can tell the difference between good speakers and mediocre speakers.

So I figured I'd take a chance and get some Pyles. Boy, was I glad I did! I could not believe my ears! In my opinion, the bass response was superb and the efficiency was high - they sounded great even at low volume levels. They can handle 350 watts per channel, which is amazing - way more than I'd ever need. But I was blown away by what I got for the price. They sounded a lot like the Bose I heard at best Buy.

PDWR63: Rugged Plastic Enclosure Power Handling: 150 Watts RMS 350 Watts Power 6.5 Long Throw Woofer w/ 60oz Magnet 1 Polyamide Dome Tweeter Frequency...
6.5'' Indoor/Outdoor Waterproof Speakers
Pyle PD-WR63 6 1/2 350-Watt Weatherproof Speaker
PYLE PDWR63 Indoor/Outdoor Waterproof On-Wall Speakers 6.5in Long-Throw Woofer Polyamide Dome Tweeter Imp: 8_ Rugged Plastic Enclosure Includes Spring...
Usually ship within 3 business days
PYLE PDWR63 Indoor/Outdoor Waterproof Speakers (6.5)