Quaker Rice Cakes, White Cheddar, 5.46 Oz

Food

Feb 24, 2008 (Updated Sep 29, 2013)

Pros:Great taste=buttered popcorn, cheap, low sugaWherer

Cons:Children with allergies may not be able to eat these rice cakes, no white cheddar

The Bottom Line: Yes

When I've had these in the last, I ate well over the recommended amount as they seem to be filled with air. How do you not keep eating, never filling up on these things?
Much, much, munch we say as we eat them! These rice cakes are not cakes, but a snack that is not sweet as you might suspect. Hard to the touch when you feel of them. A texture of plastic feel. You might think kids would like them.
Where would you find this ingenious snack at your store? I'm not sure about your store, but mine has rice cakes near the checkout lane and by the freezer section, near the camping supplies. Rice cakes are a friendly food for people who enjoy sharing.
When you eat them, you will want a drink. I suggest water for the dieters. How man calories are in rice cakes? How man carbs? What ingredients are in them? Are rice cakes peanut free? How can I know this besides googling? Ask a friend?
Can my child who is gluten free eat rice cakes? Will they make him sick? Rice cakes  are a staple of cuisine very where and in many households. Why else would you eat them?

Quaker Rice Cakes Rice Cakes White Cheddar - 12 Pack

Quaker Rice Cakes Rice Cakes White Cheddar - 12 Pack

Quaker Rice Cakes Rice Cakes White Cheddar - 12 Pack - Quaker Rice Cakes Rice Cakes White Cheddar - 12 Pack
Quaker Quakes Rice Snacks Cheddar Cheese 6.06oz Packages (Pack of 4)

Quaker Quakes Rice Snacks Cheddar Cheese 6.06oz Packages (Pack of 4)

Quaker Quakes Rice Snacks Cheddar Cheese 6.06oz Packages (Pack of 4) - Quaker Quakes are made with popped whole grain brown rice and offer more nutrit...