Quality Park Products Redi Strip Envelope Plain 28Lb 6x9" 100 Box White Reviews

Quality Park Products Redi Strip Envelope Plain 28Lb 6x9" 100 Box White

+$5.00 shipping Zoro
+$9.99 shipping Grainger

Tired of Licking Envelopes? -- Try These Redi-Strip Envelopes!

Apr 7, 2009

Pros:easy to use, good self-sticking seal, bright white envelope, deep flap closure

Cons:thick materials in this envelope might require extra tape for secure seal

The Bottom Line: These self-sealing Quality Park Redi-Strip envelopes are time saving!

Anything that makes life a bit easier gets a big thumbs-up from me.  These Quality Park Redi-Strip Envelopes in the 6" x 9" size were a great find.  Let me tell you how they have increased my productivity.

Description

There are 100 of these 6" x 9" white envelopes in a cardboard box.  The box says they are 28 lb. White Wove.  Their unique feature is the Redi-Strip.  These are self-sealing envelopes ... just remove the piece of paper covering the sticky Redi-Strip to seal them.  The back flap is deep too at 1 3/4", and it has rounded corners.

My Experiences

Talk about a product that makes a job go faster.  The Redi-Strip feature means that I can stuff the envelopes and instantly seal them.  It is simple to pull the strip of paper off the sticky Redi-Seal strip, and then press the sticky flap against the envelope back.  The seal is a good one, too.  I primarily use these envelopes to mail 8 1/2" x 11" papers and sell-sheets (folded in half).  The envelopes are never over-stuffed.  I feel confident that I don't have to secure the flaps with an extra piece of tape.  I just stick the flap closed, and drop the envelope in the mail.  No nasty glue-taste since no envelope licking is required!

These are plain white envelopes with no writing on them.  The envelopes are a nice bright white.  I print the addresses on Avery labels using a laser printer.  The white labels look good against these white envelopes, and the labels have good adhesion.  I also run the envelopes through a postage meter, and the red meter ink shows well against the white paper stock.

I especially like it that Quality Park has placed the piece of paper over the sticky strip on the envelope flap.  Before using these envelopes, I had bought several boxes of Staples-brand self-sealing envelopes (6" x 9") that did not have the paper strip over the sticky surface.  The Staples-brand adhesive did not stick as well as these Quality Park envelopes, and without that paper strip to cover the sticky adhesive, dust and other debris would cling to the tacky surface.  These Quality Park envelopes are far superior.

Purchasing

I bought several boxes of these envelopes from W.B. Mason for $12.99 each.  The regular W.B. Mason price is $15.39 a box.

Summary

Other brands of this self-sealing style envelope might be less expensive, but they don't work as well as these Quality Park Redi-Strip Envelopes.  I will definitely be buying more of these.

I hope you found this review useful.

Enjoy the day,
Dawn

Please read my other reviews:

Avery White Shipping Labels

Quality Park Executive Gray Clasp Envelopes - 6" x 9"

Quality Clasp Envelopes - 9" x 12"

Quality Clasp Envelopes -- 10" x 13"

JiffyLite Bubble Mailer with Self-Seal Closure