Raidant&Roach Killer (DRK94400) Reviews

Raidant&Roach Killer (DRK94400)

Raid Ant & Roach Spray

May 24, 2002 (Updated Sep 18, 2002)

Pros:It worked like a charm getting rid of ants, smells real good.

Cons:$4.50, The price is a little steep.

The Bottom Line: It worked like a charm getting rid of ants, smells real good.The price is a little steep but worth it.

Raid Ant & Roach Spray

I live in an 11-unit apartment complex. In my apartment we have very thin walls and I can hear everything that is going on. When my upstairs neighbor has her boyfriend over, I can hear the headboard and the bed pounding of the wall and sounds of passion. When my neighbor across the hall sneezes, I scream god bless you (I usually get a reply of F you). I have been on the toilet dropping the kids off for a swim and have heard the neighbor kids laughing at my loud gas. I never once complained about this horrible loss of privacy, because when I moved in I knew the walls were thin.

What I have complained about is the big fat bastard that lives two doors down. This is the laziest creature on two feet. He weighs about 700 lbs. And only leaves the house about three times a month. Every time I have seen this tub of crapola he has had a box of fried chicken under one arm and some enormous bottle of cola in the other.

This guy takes out his garage about once a month and his method of throwing out the trash is launching his bags out his window, down to the dumpster two floors below. He does not care if the dumpster is open or closed or if his garbage lands in the dumpster or gets thrown around the parking lot.

I have told the landlord about forty times that this guy is causing ants and roaches to roam the whole building. I have also knocked on this big cowards door every day for a month. I have even tried tying fried chicken to a string to draw him out of his stinky cave he calls an apartment. The only times I see him is when I’m lounging in my underwear and lucky for him he is fast for being 99 % percent lard.

I would not care if this guy was covered head to toe in roaches and ants, but when I start getting them the problem begins.

I had a humongous 3 gallon bottle of outdoor pest repellent in storage. I dumped every ounce over his back door, hoping it would keep his pets tamed to his confines. All that did was make the big boy mad, it had little affect on the flow of creatures coming from his apartment to mine.

I asked the landlord if he would buy some in-door ant and roach spray for me. He came the next day stinking of vodka with a Polish sausage sandwich in one hand and a bottle of Raid in the other.

The directions on the can of Raid Ant & Roach Spray say to shake can well and then spray infested areas. I thought that could mean wait for this guy to come out of his apartment and use it like mace. After that thought left my mind, I started to spray all around my door and the cracks in the kitchen floor. I also sprayed directly on a swarm that was in the hallway feasting on a piece of Jolly Rancher Candy. The spray seemed to work. The ants stumbled around dazed for a few minutes before they all died. I was just hoping I would get the same affect with the ants in my apartment.

Since I used the whole bottle that poloko bought me, I went out and bought another. I purchased the Country Fresh Scent Raid and was surprised by how nice it smelled. I was not sure if I wanted to use the Raid to kill bugs or use as cologne to pick up chicks. I think it smells better than the Polo my dopey son-in-law bought me.

I was also shocked at the outrageous price, I bought the bottle at my local food store, I purchased a 17.5 OZ can of Raid Ant & Roach Killer for around $4.50. The can had 25% more for free.

After using the first bottle, I went from seeing about 50 ants a day to about 10 a day. I bought the second bottle to keep on top of these little critters; I looked at it the same way the Bush administration looks at the terrorists in Afghanistan, even though the majority are laying in some crack dead, I did not want to give the creatures a second chance to reform and cause more havoc.

After using half of the second bottle, I have not seen an ant in two days. I spray a light mist everyday over the areas I have seen ants in the past, hoping that keeps them away for good.

Bottom Line On Raid Ant & Roach Killer
Even though I just had ants in my house, I would be willing to bet roaches were not that far behind. I used the Raid to demolish the ants and keep away the roaches, it worked like a charm. The Country Fresh in the pinkish colored can smelled far better than the original in the red can. I used sparingly the expensive can I bought for almost $5. I would not waste money on lesser strength bargain brands, just buy the Raid and get rid of these terrorists once and for all.

Keep out of the reach of small children
If in eyes: Flush with plenty of water. Call a physician if irritation persists.If on skin: Wash with plenty of sap and water. Call a physician if irritation persist. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not apply to humans, pets, plants or cover contaminate feed, foodstuffs, dishes or utensils. Remove pets and birds and cover aquariums. Cover or remove exposed food, dishes, utensils and food handling equipment.

Active Ingredients:

Imiporthrin 2,5-Dioxo-3 2-propynyl-1-imidazolidinyl methyl 1RS-cis, transchrysanthemate........0.100% Cypermethrin cyano 3-phenoxyphenyl methyl 3-2,2-dichloroethenyl-2,2dimethylcyclopropanecarboxylate........0.100%

Inert Ingredients:........99.800%

18 Roach Killer Traps Pic Roach Control System Poison Kills Roaches Easy Clean

18 Roach Killer Traps Pic Roach Control System Poison Kills Roaches Easy Clean

18 Roach Traps Pic Roach Control System Poison 3pk Lot Kills Roaches Easy Clean They work. A roach killer you can use all year round. Three packs of 6...

Case Of 12 Bengal Roach Killer Spray -12 Cans

Case Of 12 Bengal Roach Killer Spray -12 Cans

Case of 12 Bengal Roach killer Spray -12 cans click thumbnails to enlarge GENERAL INFORMATION Thank you for shopping at Luna Parts.Just click on the P...

Harris 32 oz. Roach Killer Spray HRS-32

Harris 32 oz. Roach Killer Spray HRS-32

Shop for Garden Center at The Home Depot. Keep cockroaches, ants and spiders away with the Harris 32 oz. Roach Killer Spray. The roach killer features...
Home Depot

EcoSmart - Organic Ant & Roach Killer - 14 oz.

EcoSmart - Organic Ant & Roach Killer - 14 oz.

EcoSmart - Organic Ant & Roach Killer - 14 oz. (397g) EcoSmart Organic Ant & Roach Killer. Now there is an organic insecticide that is safe to use aro...
LuckyVitamin.com

Safer Brand Ant and Roach Killer, Poison Free Aerosol

Safer Brand Ant and Roach Killer, Poison Free Aerosol

The first effective, truly organic spray, kills ants, roaches, fleas and other crawling insects on contact. This organic pest control formula is CFC ...
Safer Brand - Official Site

EcoSmart Organic Ant And Roach Killer -- 14 oz

EcoSmart Organic Ant And Roach Killer -- 14 oz

Now there is an organic insecticide that is safe to use around children and pets and won't harm the environment. EcoSmart Organic Ant and Roach Killer...
Vitacost.com