-71%
Radica 20 Questions Reviews

Radica 20 Questions

Free Shipping Swap.com

How does it always know the answer???

Dec 4, 2007

Pros:Fun, easy for all ages

Cons:None that I can see!

The Bottom Line: A fun and inexpensive toy!

I love this game! I bought this for my son's third grade class after his teacher asked for some "rainy day" donations. I had not played it before buying it, but thought it would be a good choice for 8 year olds. Not only did my son love it when he tried it out at home, our whole family loved it! We all took turns playing with it and it guessed what we were thinking almost every time.

This game asks you to think of something, then will proceed to ask you the allotted 20 questions. The game will ask you questions like, "is it bigger than a bread box" and "would you give it as a gift" and so on. The only catch is you cannot be too specific, such as you can't expect it to guess "my Aunt Mildred".

The price is very affordable. I payed less than $10.00 at Wal-Mart and have seen it on sale for less than that. There are also different versions, such as sports and music. It is also convenient to take along with you on car rides as it is small and not too loud. My son takes his (we bought a second one!) when I have errands to run and it more than keeps his attention. I love the way it challenges him to be creative in his choices.

Type of Toy: Other
Age Range of Child: Whole Family

Type(s): Travel Game; Title(s): Junior 20 Questions; Condition: New With Tags; UPC: 745938770143; Brand: Radica; Age Group: 4 - 8 yrs., 8 - 12 yrs., 1...
Swap.com