Raid Flea Killer Plus Fogger Reviews

Raid Flea Killer Plus Fogger

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Raid Flea Killer Plus Fogger: Keeps Killing for How Long?

Dec 31, 2000 (Updated Jul 4, 2001)

Pros:kills fleas

Cons:chemical residue

The Bottom Line: Bad product makes kitties sick.

Raid Flea Killer Plus says it keeps killing for 4 months. I should have known better than to bring this stuff into my house with a guarantee like that.

I had indoor kitties, and so had to either take the cats to my friend Mario's for the day or lock them in the bathroom while I was at work, with their food, and water and a towel stuffed under the door to keep the vapors out. I opted to take them to Mario's.

I prepared the house, opening cabinets, covering dishes and all these things. Then I set off the "bombs" in each room, and left. If I put the fogger down low, it didn't get the whole room. If I put it high, it didn't seem to get the area below whatever they were sitting on. The flea population did decrease (and the cats got de-flea-ed before they came home.) But this stuff didn't work for 4 months. I bombed again two weeks later. Though it says that this kills eggs, I don't think it did quite the job.

My kitties were grumpy after the first spraying, but after the second spraying I noticed they were more than grumpy. They were listless. It was then that I considered the wisdom of spraying a poison that would last 4 months around the house.

I really do think the chemicals had an effect on them. In part, I believe this because when I took them back to Mario's house, they got better. I scrubbed my place down, and shampooed the carpet and the furniture. When I finished this cleaning, I brought them home. They were much better. I think the cleaning got much of the chemical residue out.

I will never use this spray again. I would rather pull out the carpet than put any cat I own through that experience again.

Raid Flea Killer Plus Fogger By Sc Johnson

Raid Flea Killer Plus Fogger By Sc Johnson

Raid Flea Killer Plus Fogger
Raid Flea Killer Plus Fogger, .5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6)

Raid Flea Killer Plus Fogger, .5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6)

Contains no CFC's or other ozone depleting substances Kills fleas plus hatching eggs Lasts for up to 4 months
Raid 41654 3-pack 5 Oz Flea/egg Killer Plus Fogger

Raid 41654 3-pack 5 Oz Flea/egg Killer Plus Fogger

World Wide Shipping Item Info: Starting: $ - Buy It Now: $ - MAP: $ - Shipping Weight: #Lbs *Brand New Covered Under Manufacturer Warranty - See Retur...

Johnson S C Inc : Raid Flea Killer Fogger

Johnson S C Inc : Raid Flea Killer Fogger

Raid 3-pack fogger. Flea killer plus fogger kills fleas plus hatching eggs. (1) 5 oz. can treats up to 3840 cu. ft. of unobstructed space (24' x 20' x...
Raid Flea Killer, 16-ounce Cans (pack Of 6) , New, Free Shipping

Raid Flea Killer, 16-ounce Cans (pack Of 6) , New, Free Shipping

Raid Flea Killer, 16-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6) , New, Free Shipping Raid Flea Killer kills on contact to control flea and tick infestations in your home....