Raid Yard Guard Outdoor Fogger

Raid Yard Guard Outdoor Fogger

Jul 15, 2005

Pros:decent smell, useful for both flying and crawling insects

Cons:after two uses the can is finished!

The Bottom Line: This outdoor fogger will get rid of flying and crawling insects.

Summertime at my residence in Los Angeles means visitors embark on my front yard. There is a gopher tearing it up leaving holes and piles of dirt on one side of the lawn. The other unwanted pest is a lizard that hangs under the house. He likes to sun himself near the garbage cans and drive me nuts!

Out of all the RAID sprays and foggers this one seemed to combat the most insects, so I chose it along with my $2.00 coupon. This time of year the coupons are available for the RAID products.

I have always used the sprays, so this was the first time I had utilized a fogger, which I like a lot better. There is no scent to be noticed from the Raid Yard Guard Outdoor Fogger. You must shake the can before using it and twist off a tab on the red nozzle area.

This Raid Yard Guard Outdoor Fogger is to be used when the air is calm, not on one of our Santa Ana windy days. It is also recommended to spray on any lawn furniture you may have outdoors.

While it is not stated to kill gophers or lizards - I was desperate and the act of spraying something made me feel powerful against these creatures, even if they are still out there unwilling to leave my yard!

The Raid Yard Guard Outdoor Fogger is used to rid your outdoors of flies, mosquitoes, gnats, small flying moths, wasps and hornets. We do get flies and gnats and none have been spotted in quite sometime.

The crawling insects include ants, crickets, and centipedes. You can also spray ant hills, decks and the legs of tables and chairs. The Raid Yard Guard Outdoor Fogger is not to be used on outdoor crops.

This should always be stored away from children and not near open flame or heat. When you have finished spraying the fogger you will need to wash your hands. I always wear my sunglasses when spraying products outdoors.

I used the Raid Yard Guard Outdoor Fogger two days in a row. The sixteen ounce can states it is good for up to six hours. I did not check to see if the time frame was accurate, but with the price being reasonable at $6.99 plus coupons it is worth the purchase for a few sprays this summer season without the ill effects of a nasty scent.

The active ingredient is permethrin and trans allethrin. Inert ingredients count for 99.632%, sodium nitrite.

I soon noticed after spraying the white layer over the areas I pointed the nozzle at. I liked being able to see what I was spraying compared to smelling it.

After some research online I found that there is a spray sold that has the scent of the fox, which is reported to be the enemy of the gopher. One night at 12:15 am there was scratching at my walls. I spent an hour poking the ceiling of the living room and kitchen trying to get this gopher out of my walls. I was about to get this when one morning I spotted the gopher sticking his head out of the hole at 7:30 am. It was amazing to me that this small creature is causing such devastation to my yard and scaring me in the early hours of the morning.

So for the time being we are coexisting. The lizard is still around too. In a few months I believe the swarm of termites will be arriving making it a grand event at my house.

This pesticide is harmful to fish. Do not spray into any body of water. You need to seek immediate medical attention if swallowed or ingested.

16oz Raid Yard Guard Outdoor Fogger 1601 12pk

16oz Raid Yard Guard Outdoor Fogger 1601 12pk

Yard Guard.Raid yard guard outdoor fogger keeps bugs away up to 6 hours. An outdoor product for use in outdoor areas including backyards, patios, deck...

Raid 01601 Yard Guard & Patio Outdoor Insect 16oz Can Fogger Spray Killer

Raid 01601 Yard Guard & Patio Outdoor Insect 16oz Can Fogger Spray Killer

YARD PATIO FOGGER RAID MODEL 01601 SPECIAL SALE PRICE!!WE WILL ALSO COMBINE SHIPPING AND SHIP EACH ADDITIONAL CAN FOR 1.00 SHIPPING.Outdoor use only. ...

3pk Raid Raid Insect Killing Fogger 81590 12pk

3pk Raid Raid Insect Killing Fogger 81590 12pk

Fogger. Raid 3 pack fogger. Kills more than 18 types of insects. Total release fogger treats up to 5000 cu. ft. (25 x 25 x 8) room. Do not use in f...

17 oz. Raid Yard Guard Mosquito Fogger