Ray-Ban RB 3025 Sunglasses Reviews

5 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Excellent

Ray Ban Aviators

Sep 2, 2009

Pros:High quality, UV protection, Comfortable

Cons:Expensive

The Bottom Line: Comfortable sunglasses that are always in fashion, Bausch & Lomb Aviators are very good for outdoor sports and riding motorcycles. I use them all the time.

Ray Ban Aviators

These Ray Ban Aviators are high quality sunglasses that are what you always see pilots or motorcycle police officers wearing.

They are a product of Bausch & Lomb who is one of the most familiar companies in the area of lenses for cameras, binoculars, telescopes, and corrective lenses.  I remember the first time I saw these Ray Bans was my father wearing them back in the 50s and 60s. He was a motor officer and wore them all the time when the sun was bright.  His fellow officers pretty much all wore them also, like a part of their uniform. You'd see them ride by on their big Harleys with the dark glasses on.  I was a kid and always wondered how he could tell the guys apart covered head to toe with their identical uniforms but now I know how to recognize guys who are all dressed alike by their mannerisms, but it was a mystery to me then.

I bought these Ray Ban Aviator glasses and paid around $100 for them and have worn them for a few years so they are long lasting.  The frames are metal and gold colored with molded ear pieces and  centerpiece that sits against your forehead.

The lenses are ground glass and shaped in the classic pilot shape which is sort of a rounded three corner oblong shape that always reminded me most strongly of insect eyes. The lenses are UV coated and the tint is a strong green that is very comforting on the eyes.  They are dark enough that people cannot see your eyes so they do give a bit of advantage in certain situations like negotiations where the opposition cannot observe your pupils.

Typically the glasses are best out of doors and are very good for driving and riding motorcycles or playing sports or fishing.

The glasses come with a leatherette carrying case with a rigid insert to keep the glasses from being damaged if you carry them in your pocket. The case is one of the best I've seen for glasses as you usually get just a flimsy case but this one has some engineering behind it and is worth something more than the typical eyeglass case.

I carry a pair of these Ray Bans in the glove compartment of my Harley and wear them every time I ride when the sun is bright.  They are very useful to keep your vision at its peak under the blazing sun.

auctionva Store THIS AUCTION IS FOR THE LENSES ONLY FOR THE Ray-Ban AVIATOR POLARIZED LENSES ONLY(NO FRAME) Description THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY POL...
RayBan 3025 CLASSIC Aviator Model: 3025 Style: Full Rim Gender: Unisex Material: Metal Height: 50 Width: 138 Shape: Aviator Color Number: C003/40 Brid...
***Japan Trusted Seller ****** USA STOCK ***** Worldwide Express Shipping ** BRAND NEW NEW Ray Ban Sunglasses Ray-Ban RB3025 RB 3025 W3277 Silver Avia...
tnarbutas Store NEW RAY BAN RB3025 L0205 AVIATOR ARISTA/GOLD /GREEN LENSES 3N SUNGLASSES 58mm Description NEW RAY BAN LARGE METAL AVIATOR SUNGLASSES M...
NEW without case : MADE IN ITALY RAY-BAN Sunglasses LARGE METAL RB 3025 001/3E 58-14 Gold / Brown-Pink . Shipping Priority Shipping (2-3 Day Shipping)...
1-20 of 200 best deals 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next >> Why are these stores listed?