Redken Ringlet 07 Curl Perfector 6oz Reviews

Redken Ringlet 07 Curl Perfector 6oz

Best curl cream I've tried.

Jan 21, 2008

Pros:

-lightweight

-non-greasy

-bounces back if you sleep on it or wear a hat

-unscented

Cons:-Expensive

The Bottom Line: Where have you been all my life? Worth the money for great hair!

I'm on a constant quest to find the best curl cream. I have fine but thick permed hair, and want something that looks fairly natural, doesn't make my hair stiff or crispy, and can take a night of sleeping on it since I wash it at night. I didn't try this right away because it is expensive--at $14 for a 6 oz bottle it seemed like a gamble. But I like Redken's other products so figured it was worth a try.

I've since decided it's completely worth the money. It does all those things--lightweight, bouncy curls without crunchiness or greasiness or weighting my hair down. When I sleep on it, I just scrunch a bit of water into it in the morning and it's good to go! (The same trick works when trapping it under a winter hat.) Its main weakness is the price--especially if you have long hair, and really want the full effect, it may not last very long. I'm also not sure how it will work if you have especially thick hair.

Finally, one other thing I like about it is that there's no scent to it, so it doesn't a) conflict with other scents you might be wearing, or b) activate my allergies, which are plentiful.

Redken Ringlet 07 Curl Perfector 1 oz

Redken Ringlet 07 Curl Perfector 1 oz

Redken Ringlet 07 Curl Perfector 1 oz - helps you ban the frizz, define the shape, and revive the shine. Curl refining cream-gel activates and rejuven...
DiscontinuedBeauty
Redken Curvaceous Ringlet - Perfecting Lotion For Elastic Curls - 6 oz

Redken Curvaceous Ringlet - Perfecting Lotion For Elastic Curls - 6 oz

What it is: Curvaceous Ringlet perfecting lotion contains Redken's exclusive Curl Memory Complex that includes IPN, sugar crystals, Moringa oil and UV...
SleekHair.com

REDKEN by Redken CURVACEOUS RINGLET 6 OZ REDKEN by Redken CURVACEOUS RINGLET 6 OZ

Redken Curvaceous Ringlet Perfecting Lotion (For Elastic Curls) 180ml/6oz by Redken

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$32.50 - Curvaceous Ringlet Perfecting Lotion (For Elastic Curls)-180ml/6oz - haircare / cosmetics
StrawberryNET.com

Redken - Curvaceous Ringlet 6oz

Redken - Curvaceous Ringlet 6oz

Redken's Curvaceous Ringlet is a lightweight anti-frizz lotion that provides your curls with the control you've been yearning for. Get softer, shinie...
My Beauty Buy