Reebok Tone Trainer Reviews

Reebok Tone Trainer

Reebok Tone Trainer, Combo Bench, Utility Bench come with dumbbells for women!

Feb 14, 2007

Pros:Nice bench with dumbbells and a handy place to store them.

Cons:Twenty pounds total will not be enough weight for everyone.

The Bottom Line: This is a great bench. I think it is a perfect piece for women who are starting out and don't want to invest in a machine.

I don’t usually gush over a bench but my reaction was different when I used the Reebok Tone Trainer.

About this product:

You will see this bench called Reebok Combo Bench or Reebok Utility Bench with Dumbells. They are the same product. I promise. You’ll find them from $150.00 to $280!

At the risk of being called sexist this is the perfect bench for women. It is purple and gray making it really pretty to look at.

It has a built-in handle on the back making it easy to move. Although the bench weighs about 300 pounds it has wheels so is easy to move.

With the dumbbells you’ll get a total weight of 410 pounds.

The maximum user weight is 300 pounds.

Along the base of the bench sit the dumbbells. It comes with a pair of 2, 3, 5, 8 and 10 pound weights making this perfect for the average user.

The weights are purple and comfortable to hold. You will have no need to wear gloves.

It comes with an exercise chart, a DVD workout, and nutrition information including a grocery list.

The bench measures 46 1/4 inches by 19 1/4 inches by 46 3/4 inches.

It folds and has a warranty of 90 days for parts and labor.

Let’s use it:

I found the seat and back of this bench very comfortable. It is a good size so will accommodate larger women.

It has eight holes behind the back. A knob easily pulls out and I could adjust the bench from totally flat to 45 degrees (a seated position). Some benches with other names adjust slightly differently but they are the same bench!

The bench is covered in a durable vinyl. Short of something very sharp cutting into it this bench should last.

Sitting on the bench I could easily reach the dumbbells to change weights. I could do every exercise that I usually do with dumbbells. You’ll be able to learn how to use dumbbells with the video if dumbbells have intimidated you in the past. I did decline bicep curls with the bench angled, chest presses with the bench flat, flyes for my chest with the bench either flat or angled; tricep kickbacks with the bench flat and my knee on it so I’m in a semi- standing position. I could do abdominal work on it such as crunches and leg work as well. Put a dumbbell between your feet while sitting and lift your legs. That simulates a leg extension.

I think this is a great bench. Obviously if you bench press more than 20 pounds, curl more than 10 pounds in each hand or kickback more than 10 pounds this won’t be for you. If you are just slightly over that then you can hold a 10 pound dumbbell and a 2 pound dumbbell in one hand giving you slightly more weight.

Five stars

REEBOK - FOOTWEAR - Low-tops & trainers

Two-tone pattern Laces Round toeline Logo detail Rubber sole No heel No wedge No platform not made of fur No heel

Reebok Women's Slimtone-w Toning Shoe Grey Size 10 M Us Al4 Kb66

Reebok Women's Slimtone-w Toning Shoe Grey Size 10 M Us Al4 Kb66

Mesh Rubber sole Combination synthetic, leather, and mesh upper Lightly padded collar.Removable polyurethane sockliner adds comfort and cushioning whi...

REEBOK - FOOTWEAR - Low-tops & trainers

Logo detail Two-tone pattern Laces Round toeline Rubber nubbed sole No heel not made of fur No wedge No platform No heel

Reebok - Men Black Sole Trainer Sneakers

Reebok - Men Black Sole Trainer Sneakers

The Sole Trainer Sneakers by Reebok features: Classic low top design Pieced suede and synthetic construction Padded tongue and collar Self-tie lace cl...
DrJays.com

REEBOK THE PUMP - FOOTWEAR - High-tops & trainers

REEBOK THE PUMP - FOOTWEAR - High-tops & trainers

Alcantara Techno fabric Logo detail Two-tone pattern Laces Round toeline Rubber sole No heel No wedge No platform not made of fur No heel

Reebok Mens Sole Trainer  Running Shoes Multi-Color - Size 10

Reebok Mens Sole Trainer Running Shoes Multi-Color - Size 10

Stay comfortable while going out for a run with these shoes from the Reebok Collection. The Sole Trainer is designed with a cushioned outsole for maxi...
Shiehk Shoes

Reebok - Men Grey Sole Trainer Sneakers

Reebok - Men Grey Sole Trainer Sneakers

DrJays.com

Reebok Infrastructure Trainer Men's Shoes Size 11 D - Medium

Reebok Infrastructure Trainer Men's Shoes Size 11 D - Medium

Although people say that it's what's on the inside that counts, the exterior is just as important. Look good on the outside while you work on the insi...
6pm.com

Reebok Mens Sole Trainer  Running Shoes Multi-Color - Size 9

Reebok Mens Sole Trainer Running Shoes Multi-Color - Size 9

Shiehk Shoes

Reebok Infrastructure Cross-Trainer Wide-Widths - Men's - White - 8W - Reebok

Reebok Infrastructure Cross-Trainer Wide-Widths - Men's - White - 8W - Reebok

Leather and mesh upperPerforated for breathabilityReflective accentsCushioned and molded insoleRubber traction outsoleImported