Rejuvicare Enhanced Beauty Nutraceuticals Hair and Nail Formula - Biotin, Zinc and Aloe Vera - 30 Caplets (Windmill) Reviews

No difference with Rejuvicare Hair and Nail Formula. Very disappointing.

Nov 3, 2010

Pros:I didn't pay for them.

Cons:No improvement in my nails, and my hair always shines.

The Bottom Line: I was hoping for stronger nails with the Rejuvicare Hair and Nail Formula caplets, but this didn't happen.  My hair always looks shiny so can't tell you if that worked.

A couple of months ago, Walgreen's drugstore had another one of their great promotions.  You purchase Rejuvicare Hair & Hair Formula for $9.99, and receive $10.00 back in the form of a coupon to use on any items, within the next two weeks.

If it is free, or I make 1 penny on the transaction, then that product is for me.

These come in a rose colored, and white box.  After taking them out of the box, there is a bottle, which is mainly white, with the rose color, and black going around it.  It states that this product is 'new', and that it is an 'Enhanced Beauty Nutraceuticals Hair & Nail formula, which contains, biotin, zinc, and aloe vera'.  It also states that it has 'Pro-Collagen Factors for Thicker Hair & Stronger Nails'.

At the bottom of the box, and bottle it states that 'these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA'.

To open the bottle, you have to pull the black tab, and then a line of plastic comes off, leaving the lid to flip up.  These caplets are sealed, so you have to removed that next.  Then there is a huge amount of cotton wool stuffed into the bottle.  Finally, there are 30 caplets, that fill the bottle about one quarter to a third of the way.  This is something that really frustrates me.

These caplets are the size of multi-vitamins, or my calcium suppliments.  They are white and shiny.  The directions are to take one a day with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.  It doesn't state whether it should be in the morning or at night time, so I have been taking one a day with my a.m. medications.

I waited until I had taken the 30 day supply before writing my review.  I have to say that my hair doesn't look any thicker, than when I use beauty products that claim added volume, to my hair.  My hair does shine, but I use gel, and hairspray on it.  Both of those also make my hair shine.

I had been taking these just before I went to St. Augustine and Daytona, and was in the water a lot of the time.  My nails are normally fairly strong.  I don't have false nails, and apart from my thumb nails, they normally have an eighth or a quarter inch of white at the top of them.  They are no stronger than if I hadn't taken this suppliment.  It actual fact my left thumbnail has a slit/crack right in the middle of it, and because of this, my nail just won't grow at all.

Because of this I looked at the suppliment facts on the back of the bottle:

thiamin         10 mg
Fo ti root         100 mg
Grape Skin extract    10 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane  250 mg
Sulfur              50 mg

I realized that all of the above should have helped me, and was disappointed that I didn't see any improvement whatsoever.

Again from their bottle:

"Helps support vibrant hair & healthy nails Supplies vital protein building blocks.  Contains essential sulfur amino acids & compounds for hair and nail growth Pro-Collagen factors for thicker hair & stronger nails!"

They do have an endorcement from Kourtney Kardashian on the bottle.

I am so pleased that I got these Rejuvicare Hair & Nail Formula dietary supplement caplets for free.  There is no way that I would pay $9.99 for them.

There is no phone number or website on the packaging.

Distributed by Windmill Health Products,
6 Henderson Drive,
West Caldwell,
NJ 07006.

RejuviCare Collagen Beauty Formula (16 oz) by Quicktrim

RejuviCare Collagen Beauty Formula (16 oz) by Quicktrim

Kardashian RejuviCare Collagen Beauty Formula Grape is a high potency liquid formula with aloe vera and amino acids is the ideal daily tonic for healt...
4AllVitamins