Restonic ComfortCare Mattress Reviews

Restonic ComfortCare Mattress

Epinions Product Rating: OK

sags after 6 years

Feb 16, 2008

Pros:Good price for a "real mattress", good fit and finish

Cons:Didn't last as long as I'd expected (6 yrs)

The Bottom Line: If you can get a very good deal it probably would be okay. I'm going to try and find a 10 year mattress.

My wife and I are budget minded so we chose the Restonic Comfort Care Mattress (queen size firm)and felt like we bought a quality mattress at a good price. I was hoping for 10 years but after 8 I can't ignore the stiff back and numb arm in the middle of the night. During the first five or six years the mattress provided good support and sleep was comfortable. I'm 5'11'' and 200 lbs and heavier than my wife, which is probably not too far from the average American man (in response to the self admitted sales person's post). The Restonic is the only "real mattress" I have owned as an adult so it is hard to compare with the other national brands. It just seems like a $600 mattress should last longer than mine has. All other aspects of the Restonic have been fine. The seams, handles and quilting has held up very well. We rotated and flipped the mattress about twice a year. I have been reading Epinions looking for a new mattress. So I thought this might be helpful to others. I can't decide if the salesmen sit around the computer on slow days and write more positive reviews for their brand or negative ones on the competition. I'm thinking I like used car salesmen better.

Twin Restonic Comfort Care Andover Firm Double Sided Mattress Set

Twin Restonic Comfort Care Andover Firm Double Sided Mattress Set

The Restonic Comfort Care Andover Firm Double Sided Mattress Set comes in Cal King, King, Queen, Full, Twin XL, and Twin mattress sizes.

Full Restonic Comfort Care Allura Firm Mattress Set

Full Restonic Comfort Care Allura Firm Mattress Set

The Restonic Comfort Care Allura Firm Mattress Set comes in Cal King, King, Queen, Full, Twin XL, and Twin mattress sizes.

Queen Restonic Comfort Care Andover Firm Double Sided Mattress Set

Queen Restonic Comfort Care Andover Firm Double Sided Mattress Set

Queen Restonic Comfort Care Brookhaven Pillow Top Double Sided Mattress Set

Queen Restonic Comfort Care Brookhaven Pillow Top Double Sided Mattress Set

The Restonic Brookhaven Pillow Top mattress uses wool and latex to sleep cooler at night.

King Restonic Comfort Care Brookhaven Firm Double Sided Mattress Set

King Restonic Comfort Care Brookhaven Firm Double Sided Mattress Set

The Restonic Brookhaven firm mattress uses wool and latex to sleep cooler at night.

Queen Restonic Comfort Care Brookhaven Firm Double Sided Mattress Set

Queen Restonic Comfort Care Brookhaven Firm Double Sided Mattress Set

Queen Restonic Comfort Care Andover Pillow Top Double Sided Mattress Set

Queen Restonic Comfort Care Andover Pillow Top Double Sided Mattress Set

The Restonic Comfort Care Andover Pillow Top Double Sided Mattress Set comes in Cal King, Queen, Full, Twin XL, and Twin mattress sizes.

Full Restonic Comfort Care Andover Pillow Top Double Sided Mattress Set