Do not buy - and check out the reviews on Amazon to see others having same type of problems. I always took care of the dryer, hung it up by the little hook on it, never dropped it, only used it 2 - 3 times a week, always keep the filter clean, etc. Well, last week I'm 5 minutes into drying my hair when right where the cord comes out of the dryer starts shooting SPARKS AND FLAMES. I screamed and threw the dryer to the ground. By some miracle I wasn't burned and my linoleum didn't catch fire (thank god I don't have carpeting). The fire caused the cord to appear nearly cut in half and the rubber insulation surrounding the cord melted. I don't even want to think what could have happened if I had been drying my todler's hair at the time! After emailing Revlon I'm still waiting to get the name of the proper people to write to about this because I feel they should pay to have the dryer shipped back to them and they need to investigate and make sure this stops happening and possibly have a recall. The dryer was about 1 year old.
Recommend this product?
Read all comments (3)