Reynolds Food Packaging Foil

Perfect Muffins - Reynolds Foil Baking Cups, Foil 32-Count

Jan 26, 2012

Pros:food doesn't stick to cups, easy to use, easy to store, nice presentation

Cons:price

The Bottom Line:

The Reynolds Foil Baking Cups, Foil 32-Count  are easy to use and store and help me make perfect muffins that don’t stick to the liners.

I don’t bake a lot but I do like to make muffins occasionally for breakfast. I don’t like having to spray each muffin tin so I purchase baking cups. I have found the baking cups that work best for me are Reynolds Foil Baking Cups, Foil 32-Count.

The Foil Baking Cups come in a plastic container with a lid. There are 32 foil cups in the package. Between each foil cup liner is a paper cup liner. So actually you are getting 64 liners, 32 foil and 32 paper liners. The foil liners look like foil but there are cups that are fluted. The paper liners are white. They say that they put the paper liners between the foil liners so they do not stick. The liners are 2 ½” in diameter which make the perfect muffin.

When you are ready to use the Foil Baking Cups you just separate the foil and paper liners before placing them into your muffin tins. You then place your mix into the liners and bake as your recipe calls for. I find my muffins cook up perfectly in the foil liners. I think they cook up better than they do in paper liners. I have a tendency to burn my muffin bottoms when I use paper but do not have this problem with the foil cups. I also find that my muffins don’t stick to the foil cups as they sometimes do with paper liners. I like this because we are wasting less when they do not stick.

When you are done using the Foil Baking Cups you just place them back into the plastic container and put on the lid. They are then ready for when you need them. I like the containers they come in as it makes it easier to store them. They stack nicely on top of each other. I always try to keep two packs in my cupboards at all times. Since they are foil, they will never go bad.

I love the Foil Baking Cups as I find that items do not stick to these like they do the paper liners. When you are ready to eat your muffin, you just peel back the baking cup and remove the muffin. You then dispose of the baking cup in the trash.

I also like that the Foil Baking Cups makes for a better presentation. I have made cupcakes for holidays and to take to work. I think the foil cups just make the items look nicer. I know that is silly but it may be important to some.

The only thing some may not like is that the Foil Baking Cups are more expensive than paper liners or if you just use your muffin tins. To me even though they are more expensive, I think they are worth it because I get great looking muffins that don’t stick. To me, they price is worth not having the aggravation.

You can find Foil Baking Cups in the aisle with other baking products in most grocery stores. The 32 count box normally runs $1.99 but often go on sale for $1.50. I try to watch for them to go on sale and then I pick up an extra pack. Like I said, I like to keep two packs in my cupboards at all times. During the winter months I tend to bake more and will use these liners about once a week to make muffins.

I have only found the foil baking cups in the 32 count size. They do make different sizes other than the 2 1/2” size but I have never bought them.

Even though the Reynolds Foil Baking Cups, Foil 32-Count are more expensive than paper baking cups, I would still highly recommend them. They are easy to use and store and help me make perfect muffins that don’t stick to the liners.

Reynolds Food Packaging Metro Aluminum Foil Roll, Lighter Gauge Standard, 12 x 1000ft, Silver 611M

Metro Aluminum Foil Roll, Lighter Gauge Standard, 12 x 1000ft, Silver
Reynolds Foil Heavy 12 x 500'

Reynolds Foil Heavy 12 x 500'

Heavy duty aluminum foil tears easily with standard cutting edge. Practical for cooking, serving and wrapping food. Use as pan liner makes later clean...
Shoplet.com

Reynolds 624 Aluminum Roll Foil,18 In X 500 Ft

Reynolds 624 Aluminum Roll Foil,18 In X 500 Ft

Aluminum Foil Roll, Heavy-Duty, Material Aluminum, Roll Length 500 ft., Width 18 In.

Reynolds Aluminum Roll Foil (12 Inch X 500 Ft). Model: 620

Reynolds Aluminum Roll Foil (12 Inch X 500 Ft). Model: 620

Aluminum Foil Roll, Heavy-duty, Material Aluminum, Roll Length 500 Ft., Width 12 In.

Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil 25 Sq Ft. -- 1 Roll

Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil 25 Sq Ft. -- 1 Roll

Strong Enough for your Toughest situations! Wrap food to keep it fresh & to prevent freezer burn.Line pans before cooking to make cleanup easy.Cover b...
Vitacost.com

Reynolds Aluminum Roll Foil (18 Inch X 500 Ft). Model: 624

Reynolds Aluminum Roll Foil (18 Inch X 500 Ft). Model: 624

Aluminum Foil Roll, Heavy-duty, Material Aluminum, Roll Length 500 Ft., Width 18 In.

Reynolds 615 Aluminum Roll Foil,18 In X 1000 Ft

Reynolds 615 Aluminum Roll Foil,18 In X 1000 Ft

Aluminum Foil Roll, Standard, Material Aluminum, Roll Length 1000 ft., Width 18 In.
Zoro

Reynolds Metal 633 Extra Heavy Foil Rolls, 24 x 500'

Reynolds Metal 633 Extra Heavy Foil Rolls, 24 x 500'

This extra-heavy duty aluminum foil comes in a box with a standard cutting edge. It is good for use in cooking, serving and freezing food. Lining pans...
Shoplet.com

Reynolds Aluminum Roll Foil (18 Inch X 500 Ft). Model: 614

Reynolds Aluminum Roll Foil (18 Inch X 500 Ft). Model: 614

Aluminum Foil Roll, Standard, Material Aluminum, Roll Length 500 Ft., Width 18 In.

Reynolds 620 Aluminum Roll Foil,12 In X 500 Ft

Reynolds 620 Aluminum Roll Foil,12 In X 500 Ft

Aluminum Foil Roll, Heavy-Duty, Material Aluminum, Roll Length 500 ft., Width 12 In.