Rival 3735-WN 3.5-Quart Slow Cooker Reviews

Rival 3735-WN 3.5-Quart Slow Cooker

Can't do without!

May 26, 2009
Rated Show

Pros:I love it and it works great for cooking chili, spaghetti sauce and soups.

Cons:I wish it had a 'warm' button.  That would help when dinner gets interrupted.

First, I am a big fan of crockpots, and Rival has always been the brand that I buy and ask for.  It has always been a very reliable crock pot brand.

I got the Rival 3735-WN 3.5 quart as a gift a little over a year ago and it has fast become one of my favorites.  It works great for cooking chili, spaghetti sauce, soups and such. This is a perfect size for my husband and I.  We have enough for dinner and then I usually have enough to take for lunch the next day.

It has a removable stoneware that makes it easy to serve and then if there are any leftovers you can put the stoneware in the refrigerator.

This is so simple that even my husband will use it.

When set on low for all-day simmering, this cooker from the makers of the original Crock Pot slowly tenderizes meat, turning even budget cuts into jui...
Visit our Store Ask a question FREE SHIPPING Ck-Pot 3735-WN 3-1/2-Quart Slow Cooker, White Upgrade to 2-Day Air for just $5.99! Item Description: The ...