-46%
Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite - Bridgebeam Convertible/Booster Car Seat Reviews

Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite - Bridgebeam Convertible/Booster Car Seat

Free Shipping eBay Deals

Looks great and very comfortable

Nov 3, 2008

Pros:Very stylish, comfortable, easy to adjust straps

Cons:Too big as a rear facing car seat.

The Bottom Line: All in all a great purchase and I would highly recommend this car seat to anyone that is looking for a good forward facing and beyond seat for their child.

I bought the Bella model of this car seat for my daughter after being involved in a car accident and had to get rid of my Evenflo Embrace Infant Seat.  I decided it was time for a convertible car seat and this one had a lot of options that I was looking for.

First off it is very stylish.  I love the brown with pink accents.  The straps are very easy to adjust as your baby grows.  You just need to lift the handles and pull up or push down.  The cup holder on the side is handy to hold baby's sippy cup.  I also love having the strap tightener on the front of the seat.  Very convenient.

The only con I have found with this car seat is it is too large to use as a rear facing seat.  I have a small car and could not sit in the front passenger seat until my daughter was big enough to turn the car seat around to a forward facing seat.  We even measured various mini-van models and the only one that would have comfortably fit this carseat in a rear facing position was the Dodge Caravan stow and go model.  This was because it was the only minivan I could find where you can move the second row of seats back to make more room for the car seat.

Now that we have this car seat in a forward facing position, my daughter loves going for rides in the car.  When she gets bigger, this car seat is easily converted into a booster seat and will work for her up until she is 100 pounds.

Age Range of Child: 0 to 12 Months

eBay Deals
The Safety 1st Alpha Omega Convertible Car Seat is a versatile, extended-use car seat with superior comfort and convenience features which will please...
The Safety 1st Convertible Car Seat is a versatile, extended-use car seat with superior comfort and convenience features which will please parents and...