Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover

Sally Hansen Cuticle Remover

Feb 24, 2004 (Updated Oct 15, 2012)

Pros:Works in 15 seconds; Easy to apply; No scent;

Cons:Sally Hansen has given it the AXE!

The Bottom Line: The best way to remove cuticles quick and effectively!

I am a big fan of Sally Hansen nail care products. Everything they make from polish remover to ridge filler always works wonderfully! I have used their many cuticle removers for many years but finally have found one (that is going to be discontinued) that works better than any other ive ever tried-Sally Hansen's Instant Cuticle Remover.

Packaging

Your basic nitty gritty. Instead of a sleek tube, or a bottle with nail brush you get a 1 ounce square, transparent bottle with a white twist off cap. The tip of the applicator is rather large yet it only delivers a small amount to your cuticles. Because of the design of the bottle, you can squeeze out as much or as little as you like.

Boasts

Dissolves dry cuticles in only 15 seconds!

Product

A nice aqua blue gel that isn't too thick or too runny.

There is slight odor to it, however unless your stuffing it up your nose (that's a no-no!) you'd never notice.

It is easy to apply, no brush to get gunky, or clogged up applicator tip. It slides right out of the tube. You get a perfect amount for your cuticles with just a slight squeeze as you go around your nail bed.

You can also use it on callouses, which can be removed with this product quite easily.

After application (let set 15 seconds) push back your cuticles with an orange wood stick or cuticle stick then rinse.

No more cut, broken, dry cuticles!

Cuticles stay soft and clear, calluses disappear. Its a fast, easy method to ridding yourself of unwanted dead skin and unsightly cuticles.

Use

*Cuticles: squeeze a thin strip around the cuticles and under nail tips. After 15 minutes begin to gently push back cuticles. Wash away excess immediately with warm soapy water.

*Calluses: Apply to callused skin for 1 minute. Wash away excess immediately with warm soapy water.

Price & Availability

This can be found at Target, Wal*Mart, K*mart and at online stores. Since it has been discontinued, find it fast and stock up. I paid full price- $4.99, but you can get it discounted since it wont be around for long.

Ingredients

Funny-it was on the box and I threw it in the trash. Go figure!

I can say that if you have sensitive skin, this may irritate it. Do not ever use cuticle remover on broken or irritated skin.

The Verdict?

The best cuticle remover I have found to date and they are discontinuing it. Hopefully Sally Hansen will repackage it and sell it under a different name.

It works as well as it claims. a few months ago I had horrible cuticles from working in the yard, packing and unpacking my home, and having my hands in water constantly.

After just once use my cuticles have improved 100%, they are soft and barely noticeable. You would never know my hands looked like a construction workers!

I have bought a few tubes to keep on hand just in case the shelves go clear. I highly recommend this cuticle remover because it is gentle yet very effective in removing cuticles & calluses.

*Taken from product packaging