-50%
SanDisk SDSDB2-2048-A11 (2 GB) SD Card Reviews

SanDisk SDSDB2-2048-A11 (2 GB) SD Card

Nice little card with a lot of space.

Jun 15, 2009

Pros:small size, compatibility, storage, cost

Cons:only 2 gigs but some products cannot handle anything bigger.

The Bottom Line: Get some of these while they are cheap and available. Definately worth it.

I use these little cards for both video and audio storage on my Disney Mix max which is kind of a disney version of an ipod. The cards are inexpensive and work quite well. I have written over mine countless times and none have failed on me yet. Being that they are the biggest memory unit that the Mix Max can handle and that they are so cheap I have quite a few of them. One I keep mostly video clips on. The rest I keep various types of music. So when I get tired of listening to one type of music. Rather than formatting an IPOD and putting music on it I just change the card. Many laptops come with builtin ports for these memory cards but for those computers that do not there are plenty of cheap USB adapters. Some just for this type of memory and others will take just about anything you can come up with. I also bought my mother a DVD player which will also take these cards to play DIVX and mp3s. Not to mention that many cameras use these as a storage medium. With all these possible uses there is no wonder that this is a great buy. Especially if you have some older electronics that will use only up to 2 gig cards, you need to get some of these before they are phased out.

Sandisk 2GB SDHC Flash Memory Card, Class 4