SanDisk Ultra II 8 GB, Class 10 (15MB/s) - SDHC Card - (SDSDRH-8192-A11) Reviews

SanDisk Ultra II 8 GB, Class 10 (15MB/s) - SDHC Card - (SDSDRH-8192-A11)

I have this card and it smokes

Jul 15, 2007
Rated Show

Pros:a new standard in capacity and speed...I love it!

Cons:none so far

I bought this card at Costco for under $60 and it includes an SDHC Card reader. I am using it in my new Nikon D80 camera. at normal setting at full resolution (10.2 MegaPixels) it holds over 1,000 images...awesome. its smoking fast too; rated at 4096x !!! I just shot 375 images of my son in a lacrosse game using the motor drive for numerous series and it never ran out of buffer because the card was picking them up faster than the camera could throw it at the card. That was actually on fine/full resolution (twice the file size as above). I don't really understand how the speed rating got so fast but I guess that's technology for ya'

at $60 you can't beat it.

This item is Brand New and Sealed.USA Seller. USA retail package.Product Overview 8GB Ultra® SDHC™ Memory Card Get Ready For Your Next Shot An ultr...

Sandisk 8 Gig SDHC Ultra Memory Cards -NIB Condition: New Manufacturer: Sandisk Dimensions: 7 x 5 x .25 inches +/- ISBN: 619659033118 Weight: 1.0 ozes...