SanDisk 2 GB MicroSD Card - (SDSDQ-2048-A11M) Reviews

SanDisk 2 GB MicroSD Card - (SDSDQ-2048-A11M)

Very Nice, for a Small Little Gadget!

Aug 3, 2008

Pros:Small size. A lot of data. Comes with SD adapter.

Cons:Price, but they are getting cheaper.

The Bottom Line: If you need something to store your pictures, videos, and music on your phone, go after a Micro SD card. They were cheap and well worth it.

I purchased a 2gb micro card (with adapter) for my LG vx8300 cell phone. Although the micro card is small, it can hold a ton of data. 2gb to be exact. I currently save songs and pictures from my cell phone onto the micro card. I then take the micro card, place it into the SD adapter and then place it into my card reader on my computer to upload the data onto the computer. This is the exact way I place my songs onto my card from my computer onto the LG vx8300 phone.

Currently, I have over 125 songs on my micro card, along with hundreds of 1 mega pixel photos (from my phone camera). I have only used around 600 mb of space on my card, with over 1 gb left of space to go. It is amazing how much you can store on your phone's memory card.

The best part of having a micro card is that if you decide to get a new phone, you can save your pictures and music. Then place the micro card into your new phone. You won't lose anything!

Overall, the micro card is very durable and so far I have reported no problems. It reads and writes to the card very fast. There is not much waiting for it to access files. It stands up to it's claim that it stores information. So far no problems and i would recommend it to anyone who needs some type of traveling data storage.

Sandisk 1 Gb Microsd Card - (sdsdq-1024-a11mk)

Sandisk 1 Gb Microsd Card - (sdsdq-1024-a11mk)

kosmos store 1 New Factory Sealed: SanDisk 1 GB MicroSD Card - (SDSDQ-1024-A11MK)Micro SD Adapter Included Shipping:Orders Placed Before 4 A.M. Ship ...

SanDisk 16GB microSD Card w/ Adapter

SanDisk 16GB microSD Card w/ Adapter

SanDisk Mobile - Flash memory card ( microSDHC to SD adapter included ) - 16 GB - Class 2 - microSDHC

Sandisk Microsd 1gb Microsd Mobile Memory Kit - (sdsdq-1024-a11mk)

Sandisk Microsd 1gb Microsd Mobile Memory Kit - (sdsdq-1024-a11mk)

NEW SanDisk microSD 1GB microSD Mobile Memory Kit - (SDSDQ-1024-A11MK)Brand New , Factory Sealed Model: SDSDQ-1024-A11MK

Sandisk Ultra 8 GB microSD High Capacity (microSDHC) - 1 Card

Sandisk Ultra 8 GB microSD High Capacity (microSDHC) - 1 Card

Maximize the performance of your camera or camcorder with the SanDisk Ultra microSDHC Class 10 UHS-I Memory Card. Ideal for compact to mid-range point...

Sandisk 16gb Microsd Hc Class 10 Memory Card 16g Sdsdqua-016g-u46a +black Reader

Format Type MicroSD HC Storage Capacity MicroSD 2GB MicroSD 4GB MicroSD 8GB MicroSD 16GB MicroSD 32GB SD 2GB SD 16GB

SanDisk Ultra 32 GB microSD High Capacity (microSDHC)

SanDisk Ultra 32 GB microSD High Capacity (microSDHC)

Take Better Pictures and Capture Full HD VideoMaximize the performance of your camera or camcorder with the SanDisk Ultra microSDHC and microSDXC Clas...
Office Depot

Sandisk 16gb Microsd Hc Class 10 Memory Card 16g Sdsdqua-016g-u46a Orange Reader

Sandisk SDSDQ-004G-A46 4GB microSD High Capacity Memory Card

Sandisk SDSDQ-004G-A46 4GB microSD High Capacity Memory Card

The SanDisk microSD and microSDHC memory cards offer an easy affordable way to expand your mobile device's onboard memory. Available in capacities up...
PCM