SanDisk Sansa Clip+ Black ( 2 GB ) Digital Media Player Reviews

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ Black ( 2 GB ) Digital Media Player

Small, Easy to use, great for being on the go.

Feb 24, 2011 (Updated Mar 1, 2011)

• Sound:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Pros:Small, lightweight, VERY portable

Cons:On/Off switch

The Bottom Line: I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a good quality, affordable audio player.

I was given the Sansa Clip 2gb as a present a year ago, and i am very pleased with the quality of this product. It is small enough to be easily hidden out of the way, and i must say that the sound quality is bar none top of the line. If you listen to an IPod and listen to the Sansa clip, there is no difference. The Sansa clip can play MP3, WMA, and other audio formats. The 2GB can hold up to 500 songs and have 30 hours of music stored on it.
The clip has many cool features, and one of them is that you can listen to the radio if you are tired of your playlists. That is a bonus feature, as I don't get to listen to the radio a whole bunch. With this clip, I am able to. In the settings menu, you will find an equalizer choice, where with some fine tuning, you can create the sound that is perfect for your enviroment. I find that with this Sansa Clip, there is no need to ever own an IPod. For much cheaper, I can get a product that is sleek, stylish, very portable, and has all the basic features that an IPod would boast. The one negative feature that I would point out is the On/Off switch. It is a slide up method on the side of the product, that at many times is hard to reach, and sometimes difficult to turn off quickly being on the go. This is a problem that was fixed with the newer versions of the Sansa Clip.
Overall, The Sansa 2GB clip is perfect for anybody that is on the go, but wants thier tunes to go with them. It is lightweight, portable, and fairly easy to use. It is also very durable, as I have dropped mine an incredible amount of times, and it withstands my inadvertant abuse.

Recommended for: Athletes - Lightweight and Portable, Perfect for the Gym

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 2 GB MP3 Player (Black)