SanDisk Cruzer (32 GB) USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ36-032G-A11)

SanDisk Cruzer 32GB USB Flash Drive

Mar 19, 2012 (Updated Mar 20, 2012)

Pros:Extremely Portable, Slide out USB connector, Large Capacity

Cons:N/A

The Bottom Line: The SanDisk 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Drive is the perfect portable file transfer device for everyone.

The SanDisk Cruzer (32 GB) USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ36-032G-A11)is  the perfect tool for busy people. More and more people are taking their work home with them and this created a need for a device that allows them to easily copy files from their work  computer and carry it home.

The USB flash drive was developed to be a highly portable memory device that held a large amount of files and could be slipped in any pocket. Over the years the capacity of these flash drives just kept getting larger and larger.

SanDisk Cruzer 32GB USB Flash Drive:

SanDisk has become one of the most widely recognized manufacturer of portable memory devices. That is the reason we selected this model when we had a need to replace a couple of older flash drives a couple months ago. My partner and I at work were still using 1GB SanDisk drives and we had to have larger capacity drives to hold larger files.

So of course we turned to SanDisk again since we have always had success with them. At the time the 32 GB capacity drives were the largest on the market , so we ordered two of them.

When they arrived they came packed in your typical plastic bubble pack and after breaking the pack open and pulling out the flash drive. It looked like all the other SanDisk Cruzer model flash drives. The only real difference is the 32GB stamped on the back which represents the memory capacity of the particular flash drive.

A unique feature of all of the Cruzer line of USB flash drives from SanDisk is the slide in and out of the USB connector. This eliminated a problem we had with previous models of flash drives. I used to misplace the cap almost everyday and then find it again and after getting our first SanDisk Cruzer we never bought any other brands again.

If you are not familiar with how a flash drive works it is quite simple, you slide out the USB connector from its hiding place and you plug it directly into any open USB port  on  any computer. Immediately it would be recognized by the computers OS and identified it as a removable drive.

Once the drive is identified you can begin transfer files from the computer to the drive or copy files from the flash drive to computer in the case loading hardware drivers or copied files from another computer. This makes it the perfect device for us to use as a tool to be used to perform our job as computer service technicians.

My Final Thoughts:

The SanDisk 32GB USB flash drive was the perfect addition to all the rest of our tools we have to perform our duties at work. The 32GB capacity of it made it easy to load and carry large files like hardware drivers and other software programs that we used frequently.

The small size of the flash drive; about the size of a pack of chewing gum with the USB connector slid out meant it fit easy into any pocket. However, SanDisk included a small opening on one end that was designed to attach a neck lanyard so it could be carried around your neck.

The operation of this device could not be easier and it operated flawlessly time after time. It was very durable and the hard plastic case seems to be extremely durable and even after dropping it a few times on a concrete floor it still kept working with no troubles.

The transfer of files was a very simple task using the SanDisk Cruzer 32GB by simply dragging and dropping files from one folder on the computer to the drive icon on the computer it was plugged into.

The bottom line is that this is a great product and I would highly recommend it to everyone.

Sandisk Cruzer 4 Gb Usb Flash Drive -

Sandisk Cruzer 4 Gb Usb Flash Drive -

SanDisk Cruzer 4 GB USB Flash Drive - NEW!!!

Sandisk Cruzer Glide 32 Gb Usb Flash Drive, In Package

Sandisk Cruzer Glide 32 Gb Usb Flash Drive, In Package

SanDisk Cruzer Glide USB Flash Drive 32 GB NEW in Package Lightweight Design with Retractable USB Connector The Cruzer Glide USB flash drive has a sle...

Runtechmedia
SanDisk - Cruzer Fit 16GB USB Flash Drive

SanDisk - Cruzer Fit 16GB USB Flash Drive

This SanDisk Cruzer Fit SDCZ33-016G-A11 flash drive features a 16GB capacity to store your media and documents. SanDisk SecureAcces software uses pass...
Best Buy

SanDisk  Cruzer Fit USB Flash Drive - 16GB

SanDisk Cruzer Fit USB Flash Drive - 16GB

Think small. Whether you're watching videos on your TV or taking music along with you in the car, sometimes a full-sized USB drive is just too bulky. ...
QVC

SanDisk - Cruzer CZ51 64GB USB Flash Drive, Memory & Data Storage

SanDisk - Cruzer CZ51 64GB USB Flash Drive, Memory & Data Storage

SanDisk Cruzer CZ51 64GB USB Flash Drive The stylish flash drive designed to keep your cap as close as your data. Store, protect and transfer your fil...
Adorama

SanDisk Cruzer 16 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive

SanDisk Cruzer 16 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive

SanDisk Cruzer - USB flash drive - 16 GB - USB 2.0

SanDisk Cruzer Facet USB Flash Drive

SanDisk Cruzer Facet USB Flash Drive

Take the Stylish, Compact Way to Transport Your DataCombining fashion and function, the Cruzer Facet USB Flash Drive lets you stylishly take your most...
Office Depot