-44%
Sanford 30078 Sharpie Fine Tip Permanent Marker (070735022622) Reviews

Sanford 30078 Sharpie Fine Tip Permanent Marker (070735022622)

+$6.95 shipping Sears
+$6.85 shipping OfficeSuperSavers

True Colors

Mar 16, 2007

Pros:fast drying, permanent, variety

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: Sharpies are the best permanent marker in the market, they will not bleed and are always reliable.

My teenage son is an artist and uses all kinds of tools to create his art. His favorite types of art are creating sculptures and drawing. When he is drawing he will often use pencils, pens and markers. My son personal preference in markers is Sharpies. He likes them because they are permanent, and they are reliable.

I was at an art store and I ran across the Sanford Sharpie Grip eight color set so I picked it up for him. He was very pleased with my purchase and he especially liked the rubber grip that is on the bottom of the markers. The rubber grip makes them more comfortable and he feels he is able to draw longer due to the design.

The set includes the standard colors of black, red, blue, green, orange, berry, lime, and turquoise. The set I purchased for him had a fine point tip. My son was happy with this color selection and said he wished that more colors were available.

Although my son predominantly draws on paper these markers can be used on a variety of surfaces and of course they are waterproof. They are also fast drying which is a big benefit since they are much less likely to smear that way.

These markers can be found at art and craft store and at office supply stores. They may even be able to be located at mass merchandisers.

Prismacolor 2262 Drawing Pencil Without Eraser, HB Lead, Turquoise, 1 Dozen Drawing pencil with a 1.98 mm lead diameter and a turquoise barrel. Lead s...
OfficeSuperSavers
Lead sharpens to a perfect point for a scratchless, glossy line in any weight. Leads provide smooth, opaque laydown every time. Super-bonding process ...
Prismacolor Turquoise Drawing Pencil, HB, 1.98 mm, Dozen