-46%
Sanford 30078 Sharpie Fine Tip Permanent Marker (070735022622) Reviews

Sanford 30078 Sharpie Fine Tip Permanent Marker (070735022622)

+$6.95 shipping Sears
+$6.85 shipping OfficeSuperSavers

Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Markers

Oct 7, 2007 (Updated Oct 10, 2007)

Pros:Brilliant colors, long lasting point, low odor, versatile.

Cons:none that I have found

The Bottom Line: These colorful markers brighten art projects at home, school, and work.

I am a teachers assistant in a first grade class room. In first grade we color every day. The children love this time, because they get to relax and express themselves.

I recently attended a conference that reinforced the concept of how well students who are surrounded by color learn compared to students in a less colorful environment. After using the Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Markers, I was thrilled with the reaction from the students I assist in teaching.

PACKAGING: You can get Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Markers in single packages or packages of eight assorted colors. You can also buy them in one big pack of all the colors.

COLORS: Sharpies come in 34 different colors: black, slate grey, navy, blue, ocean blue, blue ice, sky blue, turquoise, aqua, spruce green, olive, green, lime, mint, kiwi, yellow, dandelion, marigold, peach, tangerine, orange, pink lemonade, pink, magenta, berry, red, brick red, burgundy, boysenberry, lilac, purple, plum, brown, almond and metallic silver.

USES: The Sharpie Fine Point, Permanent Marker can write on just about any surface you can think of. You can Make colorful cards, make chore charts. You can also make colorful name tags. There is a world of possibilities to be explored.

HOW TO USE THIS PRODUCT: Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Markers are made easy to hold. This is a nice feature to a first grade class room with children just learning how to hold a pencil correctly.

QUALITY AND DURABILITY: This was a concern for me. After about six months of using the Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Markers in my class room I was surprised at their quality. They still wrote with brilliant color, and the felt tips were still in good condition. Plus they come with a money back guarantee.

PURCHASE INFO: You can get these delectable markers at any Walmart Super-Center, Kmart, Shopko, or Target, you can also buy them online.

CLOSING THOUGHTS: To my amazement my class room became a wonderful place to learn. You can't beat this marker, when you have sixteen to twenty children using these markers everyday and seeing the results of the quality alone, make these markers worth buying.

Prismacolor 2262 Drawing Pencil Without Eraser, HB Lead, Turquoise, 1 Dozen Drawing pencil with a 1.98 mm lead diameter and a turquoise barrel. Lead s...
OfficeSuperSavers