Schultz Seed Starter Plus

SCHULTZ Seed Starter PLUS! Turning My Brown Thumb Green!

Apr 28, 2003

Pros:This product is ideal for helping little seeds grow and perfect for beginner gardeners

Cons:None yet!

The Bottom Line: This is a must have for gardeners...both novice as well as experienced. Your plants and flowers will grow vigorously and beautifully!

I am so thrilled with my newly acquired gardening skills! I owe most of what I am learning to the SCHULTZ line of fertilizer products. As a beginner gardener, I am getting much needed help and tips from those who are in the know.

It was suggested that I try SCHULTZ Seed Starter Plus to help grow seeds in little pots then transplant them to my garden. I tried it and I am so ecstatic to report that this product really, really does what it claims to do!!

When I first attempted to grow flowers, it was an awful experience. I did not really know what I was doing, and never thought to check with reviews and recommended products on this or any other web site. Consequently, I purchased ordinary top soil and cheap potting soil to "design" my garden. I spent a small fortune on elaborate colorful flowering bulbs and purchased fully bloomed flowering plants and planted them in my "garden".

Needless, to say, my little gardening attempt was a dismal failure. I had not heard of SCHULTZ Seed Starter Plus two years ago, but now I would not dream of gardening without it! The results of using this phenomenal product is totally amazing. My seeds germinate fast, within seven days. And the flowers bloom and flourish.

What I find absolutely astonishing is that growing seeds is so much easier than I thought it would be. SCHULTZ Seed Starter Plus has put the "E" into EFFORTLESS.

The bag that holds the miracle seed starter mix has easy to understand instructions on how and when to plant the seeds and seedlings. I was also told when and how often to water them. Great information, indeed.

Each bag is conveniently designed to stand upright, making reading the instructions a cinch. The bag also is resealable with a zipperseal reclosable ziplock! This helps to maintain the freshness of the mix and enables reusing the mix as often as needed!

What is inside the bag of SCHULTZ Seed Starter Plus is a quality mixture that is highly recommended by the National Home Gardening Club. This is a club of professional gardeners who test new products in their gardens then report their findings. I must say, that I am in total agreement with their findings! On a scale of one to four, we agree that SCHULTZ Seed Starter PLUS is a 3.75.

The mix is a blend of Canadian peat moss, vermiculite (the ingredient that helps to maintain water absorption), and perlite, perfect for getting little seeds to germinate and for starting plant cuttings. The perlite crystals swell each time the water is added to the mix, and helps to keep the blend moist a lot longer.

SCHULTZ Seed Starter PLUS is doing for my garden what none of the other less expensive plain potting soils have done. I am learning how to garden and my brown thumb is nearly green!

It is recommended that gardening gloves be worn when handling this or any other soil. It is also cautioned by SCHULTZ to avoid contact with eyes, open sores and cuts. Keeping this product out of our pets way and children is also a definite important caution to heed.

I highly recommend trying SCHULTZ Seed Starter PLUS for your gardening needs. Your plants and flowers will germinate quickly, grow rapidly and look extremely healthy and beautiful.

A tremendous part of my gardening pleasure is seeing the results of my labor. Nature in early Spring is a totally spirit rejuvenating experience.

Seeing my flowers grow and bloom in Spring is priceless!

Please, do your garden a huge favor and buy SCHULTZ Seed Starter PLUS today!

Schultz All Purpose 10-15-10 Plant Food Plus, 8-ounce

Schultz All Purpose 10-15-10 Plant Food Plus, 8-ounce

Visit our Store Ask a question FREE SHIPPING Schultz All Purpose 10-15-10 Plant Food Plus, 8-Ounce Upgrade to 2-Day Air for just $5.99! Item Descripti...

Schultz All Purpose 10-15-10 Plant Food Plus, 4-ounce

Schultz All Purpose 10-15-10 Plant Food Plus, 4-ounce

Visit our Store Ask a question FREE SHIPPING Schultz All Purpose 10-15-10 Plant Food Plus, 4-Ounce Upgrade to 2-Day Air for just $5.99! Item Descripti...

schultz All Purpose Plant Food Gel -- ( 2 Per Order )

schultz All Purpose Plant Food Gel -- ( 2 Per Order )

Schultz All Purp Gel Schultz All Purpose Plant Food Gel 16 oz. 10-10-5 Extended feeding formula Just 2 pumps per gallon of water 2 - 16 OZ BOTTLES PER...

Schultz Fertilizer. 10 oz. Orchid Food

Schultz Fertilizer. 10 oz. Orchid Food

Shop for Garden Center at The Home Depot. Schultz Orchid Food is a fast-acting water soluble that is great for feeding all orchids. It is easy to use ...
Home Depot

Schultz 2-7-7 Cactus Plus Liquid Plant Food 4 Fl.oz Free Shipping

Schultz 2-7-7 Cactus Plus Liquid Plant Food 4 Fl.oz Free Shipping

Schultz 2-7-7 Cactus Plus Liquid Plant Food 4 fl.oz Product Features: PLANT FOOD DROPPER 4 oz. Analysis: 2-7-7 For all cacti, jade, Aloe Vera, and oth...

Schultz Cactus Plus 2-7-7 Liquid Plant Food, 4-ounce- Free Shipping

Schultz Cactus Plus 2-7-7 Liquid Plant Food, 4-ounce- Free Shipping

Schultz Cactus Plus 2-7-7 liquid Plant Food, 4-Ounce- FREE SHIPPING Product Features Feeds through the roots For All Cacti and other Succulents Just 7...