Scotch Permanent Double Sided Tape with Dispenser 3/4 In X 300 In 12 Pack (2373M) Reviews

I'm Stuck on You!

Jul 27, 2008 (Updated Jul 27, 2008)

Pros:Much cheaper than the competition!

Cons:Not good for securing gift wrap.

The Bottom Line: I would recommend this adhesive because I've been using it in my scrapbook for over four years without a hitch.

I'm a scrapbooker. I've been at for about four years now and have used just about every kind of adhesive there is on the market today. But I keep coming back to Scotch Permanent Double Sided Tape time and time again.

Double Sided

Scotch Permanent Double Sided Tape is equally sticky on both sides. You do need to be careful about how you store it because essentially it's sticky in all directions and it's an easy target for dirt and debris. It is excellent for securing photos and paper piecings to your page. I've even attached metal emphera and buttons to my pages using only Scotch Permanent Double Sided Tape.

Acid Free

Like any product you would want to use in your scrapbook,Scotch Permanent Double Sided Tape is acid and lignin free so it's safe for all of your photos and memorabilia.

Cheap

In most stores one roll of Scotch Permanent Double Sided Tape will run you about $2.19. That's a real bargain when you consider some speciality adhesives can cost as much as $7 for one unit. For a tool that you are basically going to use on every single page or project, it's nice to get a deal.

Idiot Proof

If you don't know how to use a roll of scotch tape (which would be kind of shocking) let me explain. You pull the roll of tape towards the serrated edge and use that edge to cut your piece to your desired length. One note, once you've started this tape roll be sure to always stick it back on the the flat space next to the serrated edge. If you let the loose tape get stuck back together on the circle part of the roll, it is nigh impossible to get it started again. Do be careful.

The Downside

If you aren't a scrapbooker or crafter I'm not sure this tape is what you are looking for. This product is good for mounting one flat thing on top of another flat thing. If you are trying to wrap a present, this tape doesn't work as well as regular scotch tape because you can't leave any of it exposed or your gift will be sticky. (This is harder to do than you might think)

I love Scotch Permanent Double Sided Tape and have about five rolls kicking around my house right now. It always works and the hold is strong, if you haven't tried it what are you waiting for? Use the money you save for embellishments!

Features:Double sidedPhoto safeRemovableSticks firmly, yet is easily removed and repositioned3/4-inch width What's In The Box:3M 237 Scotch Double-Sid...