Sega Genesis Collection  (PlayStation Portable, 2006) Reviews

Sega Genesis Collection (PlayStation Portable, 2006)

Great game

Jul 16, 2007

Pros:You get your Sega favorites on a hand-held.

Cons:Since they are older games, the graphics aren't good which lots of gamers really consider.

The Bottom Line: I would definitely recommend this to life long Sega lovers. It is fun even if your not familiar with the Games or system.

It was a great game for me because I love Sonic the Hedgehog and my Sega had broken down. Sega Genesis Collection had a lot of my favorite games including Sonic, Vectorman, Columns, Golden Axe and Altered Beast. It also introduced me to some of my new favorites like Gain Ground and Phantasy Star. Its also great for adults who are only familiar with the older Sega games. My mom loves it too because as an adult in a modern video gaming world she had trouble adapting to more advanced games that even small children could excel at. It had unlockable interviews with the game creators and classic games. It definitely introduced me to great games that I didn't know before but should of. The creators of this collection of games really did a good job choosing the games that went into this game. the instruction booklet also gives a good overview of each game. Plus there are also in game instructions for those of you like me who have a hard time keeping track of game cases and booklets. The game creator interviews were really interesting and really cool! They even have game trailers for some newer games. They have informative and all around fun to watch game trailers for a new Phantasy Star game and Virtua Fighter 5. The older Virtua Fighter 2 is included in the game collection.

This collection includes games created for Sega's 16-bit Genesis, emulated for play on PSP. Featured are 28 ready-to-play titles, including old favori...