Sennheiser HDR 120 Wireless Headphones

Sennheiser hdr120

Nov 29, 2006
Rated Show

Pros:Cheap Great Range Long battery life

Cons:Don't leave them turned on if there is no music going in!

Woo! First review on the forum!

I bought these around two years ago for $120 and they are one of the most solid peices for hardware around imo. I can sit in the yard and listen to my PC music around 60 yards away, and even wear them across the street to my neighbour's houses. The quality doesn't faulter at all.

The price has gone down now to alot less, around $50 I think and yet these phones I would not call them outdated.

The base station looks brilliant as well, stylish and charges the phones automatically while they are docked. There are three frequencies to listen on if you find that you are receiving bad signal.

There is only one downside to these and that is falling asleep or daydreaming. If there is no input sound (lets say your movie just finished) after around 60 seconds you get a very loud sample of white noise which can give you quite a shock!

I also posted my review on www.home-ents.com

-Toffiep

Sennheiser HDR 180 - Supplemental RS180 Wireless Headphones (Charger/Transmitter not included)

Sennheiser Hdr 180 Headset For Rs180 Wireless Headphone System (hdr180)

Sennheiser Hdr 180 Headset For Rs180 Wireless Headphone System (hdr180)

Sonic Electronix - New eBay Template Product SKU: 75322 ID: hdr180 The X-Factor when Shopping Electronics Our Store Contact Us About Us Returns Paymen...

Sennheiser Hdr180 Digital Wireless Receiver Headphone Receiver For Rs180

Sennheiser Hdr180 Digital Wireless Receiver Headphone Receiver For Rs180

Price: $129.95 Sennheiser HDR180 Digital Wireless Receiver Headphone Brand New in its Original Retail Box FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING from *AUTHORIZED DEA...

Sennheiser - Sennheiser HDR 170 (Additional KLEER Wireless Headphones- Requires the RS170)

Learn more about Magnolia Premium Installation These Sennheiser HDR170 headphones are designed for use with the RS 170 digital wireless system and fea...
Best Buy

Sennheiser HDR 160 - Supplemental RS160 Wireless Headphones (Charger/Transmitter not included)

Sennheiser RS 160  HDR160 Wireless Headphones w/ TX160 Transmitter - Closed

Sennheiser RS 160 HDR160 Wireless Headphones w/ TX160 Transmitter - Closed

Live Sound Monitoring - Sennheiser's RS 160 wireless headphones frees you to move about the room while still enjoying the wired sound. By pairing exce...
Sweetwater

Sennheiser Hdr 120 - Wireless Rf Expansion Headphones For Rs120

Sennheiser Hdr 120 - Wireless Rf Expansion Headphones For Rs120

sennheiser hdr 120 wireless rf expansion headphones for rs 120 product features specifications in the box add on headphones for the rs 120 system open...

Sennheiser - Sennheiser HDR 180 (Additional KLEER Wireless Headphone - requires the RS 180)

Learn more about Magnolia Premium Installation These Sennheiser HDR180 headphones are designed for use with the RS 180 digital wireless system and fea...
Best Buy

Sennheiser Hdr 120 Additional Headphone For Rs120 Wireless System Hdr120

Sennheiser Hdr 120 Additional Headphone For Rs120 Wireless System Hdr120

Call with any questions (920)494-8999 or 'contact us' at hifiheaven.net Check out and like our FACEBOOK page for great deals and news!!Additonal headp...

Sennheiser HDR120 Supplemental HiFi Wireless Headphone for RS-120 System (charging/transmitter base not included)

Features: Wireless-Feature Short Description: Sennheiser HDR 120 Headphones, Extra Wireless Headphones for RS110 and 120 Systems