Bought for a great price at Big Lots - less than $20, BUT - the sound quality is horrible. No matter what adjustments I made or what device I tried them with there was a loud buzzing or humming sound that was usually louder than the signal I was trying to listen to. Will throw them away.
Recommend this product?
UPDATE: I later found that they worked OK if I used a 9V battery in the transmitter unit rather than the supplied 12V converter. But-- I found that the 9V battery died between my brief uses even though I was positive the unit was turned off. Conclusion: A piece of junk.