Sentry Pro Xfc Flea & Tick Squeeze On for Dogs 61lbs Reviews

Sentry Pro Xfc Flea & Tick Squeeze On for Dogs 61lbs

Epinions Product Rating: Disappointing

Zap fleas, ticks and mosquitoes in your dog

Jun 10, 2008 (Updated Jun 10, 2008)

Pros:Kills, fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, wash your dogs in 24 hrs

Cons:Very Oily product, dogs need to have a bath within 24 hours.

The Bottom Line: Cost less, it's effective and kills the fleas and ticks plus mosquitoes and you can wash your dogs too.

Sentry Pro XFC
Reviewed by Albert Ashton

I personally use Sentry Pro XFC with my two dogs German Sheppard and Chocolate Lab.

My personal thoughts are, I've been using this product for a few weeks now and really have noticed that it seems to be working!

Features

Claims are
Kills fleas in 1 hour
Kills ticks in 3 hours
Dogs can be washed in 24 hours

What’s included in the box:
3x large green tubes 30ML for 61lbs or over
4x stick on for your calendar to mark off the date you started to use the product
Instructions of how to use the product is on the rear of the box and inside.

How to apply the product on your dog
1. The best way to do it is to use a pair of rubber gloves

2. Cut with a pair of scissors a section from the top where you can apply the product to the dog starting from the back of the neck down to the middle part of the back. Best if you can part away the dog hair and make contact with the dog’s skin for best results. Take your time and make sure you don’t get this product on your own skin. That’s why I had suggests using the dish washer type of gloves. Or the type you use to dye your hair or operate on someone. Those work the best and give me a bit more control to apply the product to the animal.

3. Make sure you use all of the product it seems a lot you get for your money compared to Front Line Plus where this product beats that expensive protection.

4. The product claims to kill fleas in 1 hour! Boy I was waiting for that to happen, seems something did. Ticks took another 2 hrs for a total of 3 hrs before they got killed! I did check and didn't see anything on both dogs.

5. Wait 24 hour and then you can give your dog a bath. I had gave both of them a bath using Natural product from Sergeants Natural Defense Flea and Tick bath. Very strong smell but the dogs seem to like that instead of the pump spray. So that’s why I started to use squeeze on tube from Sentry also known as Sergeants.

Additional information to try to stop fleas/ticks/mosquitoes on dogs:

1. For mosquitoes, ticks and fleas I was using Natural Brewer’s Yeast about 1,000 mg has B1/B2. I would give the dogs 2 tablets each one in the morning and another one right after dinner. Seems to be keeping the mosquitoes at bay and ticks away. But the fleas have stuck around still.

2. I also had tried the apple cider vinegar in the dogs water at first they would drink it then later on they won't. I didn't seem any improvement to stop the fleas.

3. I was going to try garlic, but that can hurt dogs now something to do with their blood. So I’ve avoided that treatment. Another reason to start using Sentry Pro XFC to top the fleas.

4. I still use 1000 mg of Brewer’s Yeast as my two dogs still look forward to receiving as a treat. The yeast also stops the dog from shedding a lot also. That was a problem with the German Sheppard.

Final Words
To wrap up this review the product does work! It has oily feel to it after you apply it to the dogs. Remember to wait 24 hours before you give your dog a bath. Sentry Pro XFC is waterproof so you can wash the dog without worrying.

The reason why I didn't give this product 5 stars for excellent rating was the fact of the oily feel on the fur and how you have to apply the product with latex gloves to be on the safe side. Otherwise it got 4 stars for above average for protection and my two dogs can go out in the woods again!

Otherwise I would recommend this product to everyone who owns dogs!

Sentry Natural Defense Flea & Tick Carpet Powder

Sentry Natural Defense Flea & Tick Carpet PowderIf you're concerned about the safety of the products you have in your home, here's comforting news. Se...
Petco

Sentry Pro Flea & Tick Squeeze On For Toy Dogs 4-10 Lbs 3 Month Supply

Sentry Pro Flea & Tick Squeeze On For Toy Dogs 4-10 Lbs 3 Month Supply

Sentry Pro for TOY dogs 4-10 lbs. over 3 Months Supply Sentry Pro XFT Squeeze-On Dog Flea Tick Treatment These convenient and easy to use dog flea and...

Sentry Natural Defense Flea & Tick Carpet Powder

Features EcoSMART technology to kill & repel fleas & ticks on contact. Contains enough powder to cover up to 2,000 square feet.
Natural Pet Discount

Only Natural Pet

Sentry Natural Defense Flea Tick SqueezeOn for Cats 4 pack

Sentry Natural Defense Flea Tick SqueezeOn for Cats 4 pack

Sentry Natural Defense Flea Tick SqueezeOn for Cats kills fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes for up to four weeks, yet it's safe to use on your cat or kitte...
Entirely Pets
Brand New SENTRY PRO FLEA & TICK SHAMPOO WITH INSECT GROWTH REGULATOR (18OZ)

Brand New SENTRY PRO FLEA & TICK SHAMPOO WITH INSECT GROWTH REGULATOR (18OZ)

SENTRY PRO FLEA & TICK SHAMPOO WITH INSECT GROWTH REGULATOR (18OZ)
Sentry Natural Defense Natural Flea & Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs & Puppies - 4 month

SENTRY Natural Defense Natural Flea & Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs & Puppies kills fleas, ticks and mosquitoes for up to four weeks, yet its safe to use o...
KV Supply

SENTRY Natural Defense Flea & Tick Squeeze-On Dog 15-40lb 4 month

SENTRY Natural Defense Flea & Tick Squeeze-On Dog 15-40lb 4 month

Rid your pet of unwanted pests with this easy-to-use flea and tick defense. The solution kills fleas, ticks and mosquitoes and lasts for up to 4 weeks...
ValuePetSupplies.com

Sentry Dual Action Flea & Tick Collar For Dogs Fits Necks To 26

Sentry Dual Action Flea & Tick Collar For Dogs Fits Necks To 26

Sentry Dual Action Flea Tick Collar For Dogs fits necks to 26 NEW NIB BRAND NEW IN PACKAGE SENTRY Dual Action Flea and Tick Collar is fast acting and ...
Sentry Natural Defense Flea & Tick Household Spray

Sentry Natural Defense Flea & Tick Household Spray

Sentry Natural Defense Flea & Tick Household SpraySentry Natural Defense Natural Flea & Tick Spray kills and repels fleas and ticks on contact, yet it...
Petco