Cons: Dangerous, toxic
I gave this treatment to my 7-pound dog last night at 9:30 p.m. She immediately started scratching and by 12:30 a.m. was foaming at the mouth so badly that she was completely drenched from her mouth down to her paws. She could not be pacified and was furiously scratching, whining, and could not sit still. I gave her a bath to wash off any of the product she had not yet absorbed into her system. This morning she drank a ton of water and is still showing side effects, but does seem a little better. After researching reviews of this product today, I do not understand why it continues to be sold to trusting consumers when there have been so many instances of toxic reaction. If this were a treatment or medicine given to children, it would have been yanked off the market immediately. I hope that Sergeant will take responsibility and do the right thing-pull this product off the market and start over! Your company name and reputation should mean something to you as well as the health and well-being of so many loved family pets.