Serta Mattress Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattress Reviews

Serta Mattress Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattress

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Serta Perfect Sleeper King Bed Its so comfortable we sleep too long!

Mar 16, 2009 (Updated Mar 16, 2009)

Pros:High end set that is extremely comfortable for bad backs

Cons:None so far

The Bottom Line: I highly recommend the Serta Perfect Sleeper for that perfect night rest.

Last summer we moved and decided to put our current western king size bed into the new guest room and buy a new king bed for us.

Serta was having major sales at that time and after checking at all the competitors, we decided that the Serta Perfect Sleeper was the most comfortable and the biggest bang for our buck.

We bought the Serta Perfect Sleeper medium support King size mattress without the pillow top and box spring with a new frame.  We normally buy pillow tops so that was a hard decision to make but so far a decision that we have not regretted.

Features With our Thoughts

Offers "Advanced Comfort Quilting to cushion every part of your body for a more comfortable night sleep".   Well it must because we do indeed sleep all night and I found myself going to sleep very fast and certainly do not toss and turn.

Offers "Continuous Support Innerspring with rows of continuous coil from head to toe providing support the entire length of the body for spinal alignment".   We both have bad backs and as soon as my body hits the bed, I am feeling the comfort of this bed soothe my aching back.

Offers "Foam Encasement, which is the edge, support providing strength while extending the sleeping surface and eliminating edge roll-off."  We see it there and when we sit on it we feel the extra strength and durability it offers but other than that I wouldn't say it eliminates edge roll-off.  We had a Western King before so the dimensions are different than the regular King size.

Offers "Stabl-Base Foundation, which provides consistent support across the bottom of the mattress and isolates one's sleeping partner's movements so you can sleep undisturbed".  This does work because we never feel any movement from each other either when we are partially awake.  All we can feel or hear is the rustle of the sheets.

Offers "Fire Blocker (this started in 2005), which is an advanced open flame resistance system.  The bed fibers are supposed to slow the spread of an open flame into a mattress".  Not planning on testing this one but hope it works if needed.

Other Information

We wanted to use our king size headboard that we had paid big bucks for since it is solid wood and we were able to by getting a frame width extension and then drill more holes into the headboard.

We were also given 2 sheep, one coupon for one from the welcome wagon to our new home and the other for buying the bed.  They sure do sleep a lot.  (Serta is the manufacturer who advertises the sheep therefore these are stuffies for those who did not know.)

So far the bed has held up and is extremely comfortable and I cannot wait to crawl into it at the end of the day.  I do find myself not wanting to get up since it feels so good to my back but I do feel very rested and sometimes get very surprised how late I can sleep in on days that I can and I feel this is due to the lack of tossing and turning and not feeling my husband tossing.

Warranty

Personally I think the all bed warranties are useless because they will come in and measure the indentations if you have a complaint of a saggy bed and it will never be up to their limits which are 1 1/2".  We have had problems with other beds and have learned this.  However, if you do use Serta's warranty be sure you do not have any spots whatsoever on the bed as it will be immediately disqualified.  Take a spot remover and get any spots off.  I bought a Serta mattress protector at a discount store that has a plastic liner on the other side, which luckily you cannot feel or hear.  Their warranty is prorated based on whatever letter you have on your tag.

Final Thoughts

I do highly recommend the Serta Perfect Sleeper.  Forget the Simmons Beautyrest and go for the Serta.  You will find the Serta in many 5 star hotels so that has to tell you how good this bed is.

Many happy nights of sleeping to you!

Full Serta Perfect Sleeper Essentials Warren Plush Mattress

Full Serta Perfect Sleeper Essentials Warren Plush Mattress

The Serta Perfect Sleeper Essentials Warren Plush Mattress comes in Cal King, King, Queen, Full, and Twin mattress sizes.
US - Mattress

Serta Perfect Sleeper Triple Protection Mattress Pad

Serta Perfect Sleeper Triple Protection Mattress Pad

Serta Perfect Sleeper Triple Protection mattress pad has a soft 300 thread count cover that uses stain release technology and new and improved Quiet A...

Serta Perfect Sleeper Resolution Firm Full-size Mattress and Foundation Set (Full w/ Low Profile Set)

Size: Full Set includes: Mattress, foundation Support: Firm Materials: Cool Balance Fabric, Anti-Microbial Body Loft Fiber, Cool Twist Gel Memory Foam...
Overstock.com

Serta Perfect Sleeper King Size Vista Hills Super Pillow Top Mattress Only Perfect Sleeper Vista Hills Super Pillow Top

Serta Perfect Sleeper Vista Hills - King SizeBrand New Includes 20 Year WarrantyThis luxuriously tailored mattress offers a host of high-performance m...
Serta Perfect Sleeper Essentials Sparkle Euro-Top FL Mattress

Serta Perfect Sleeper Essentials Sparkle Euro-Top FL Mattress

The best rest. A good mattress is essential to a good night's sleep. And a good night's sleep is essential to your sense of well being. Find your blis...
QVC

Serta Perfect Sleeper Forest Cove Firm Mattress (White)

Serta Perfect Sleeper Forest Cove Firm Mattress (White)

Say goodbye to tossing and turning with this firm mattress featuring the superior support you need for restful sleep every night. 520 Continuous Suppo...
JCPenney

Serta Perfect Sleeper Juniper 10 in. Innerspring Futon Mattress - Full Black - S864B5-2030

Shop for Futon and Futon Mattress from Hayneedle.com! The Serta Perfect Sleeper Juniper 10 in. Innerspring Futon Mattress - Full has a luscious sleepi...
Hayneedle

Serta Perfect Sleeper 11 High Mattress, Luxury Firm

Serta Perfect Sleeper 11 High Mattress, Luxury Firm

This Luxury Firm Mattress features Serta's DuoCore?Individually Wrapped Coil System, designed with hundreds of individually-wrapped coils that respond...

Serta Futons Juniper Perfect Sleeper 9 Coil Full Size Futon Mattress Juniper Mattress

Serta Futons Juniper Mattress The Juniper Perfect Sleeper futon mattress from Serta is their best quality mattress. This mattress is constructed with...
Wayfair

Serta Perfect Sleeper Perfect Sleeper Essentials New Market Plush Mattress 500364662-10

Serta Perfect Sleeper 500364662-10 Features: -Support system includes 520 continuous support innerspring.-Top upholstery features 0.5'' memory foam, 1...
Wayfair