Sheldon J. Plankton Ty Spongebob Beanie Baby Mwmt's Reviews

Sheldon J. Plankton Ty Spongebob Beanie Baby Mwmt's

Plankton!

Jan 29, 2011

Pros:Popular character from SpongeBob in Beanie Baby form!

Cons:Hard to find.

The Bottom Line: This is a great Beanie representation of the SpongeBob villian.

I am a bit embarrassed to admit, but when I located the Sheldon J. Plankton Ty SpongeBob Beanie Baby, I purchased him as much as for my daughter as well as myself.  My daughter is quite the SpongeBob fan and we already have a few of the characters in Beanie Baby form.  I had never seen Plankton before and since he is one of my favorite characters, he had to come home with us.  Plankton plays the villain on the popular Nickelodeon show.  I paid $10 for this Beanie which does tend to be more expensive although I was at a gift shop at a museum so I was not terribly surprised to find it more expensive.  Typically a Beanie Baby will cost approximately $6-7.

Sheldon J. Plankton Ty SpongeBob Beanie Baby is about 8 inches tall due to his long antennae that sit on top of his head.  His body is about 4 inches tall and looks like a sausage.  He has his arms raised up high in the air as though he is celebrating an evil victory.  He has two small legs but is not able to stand on them.  His two long antennae are a darker shade of green and have been given segmented tips with the use of some threading that is deeply implanted.  He has one big yellow eye with large eyebrow running across the top.  He has a great big smile on his face as though he is laughing at the world.  The details of his face had been done with some beautiful sewing work that is strong and secure.  Beads have been inserted into the lower half of Plankton to allow him to be in a sitting position. The beads are well secured inside the doll and it would take significant effort to get them out.  My daughter and I have a number of these Beanie Babies and I have never seen one rip or had the beads come out.  This stuffed animal is surface wash only and will ruin if placed in the washer and dryer.  Typically a warm towel or baby wipe will do the job if a cleaning is necessary.  His coloring does hide dirt nicely.

Sheldon J. Plankton Ty SpongeBob Beanie Baby is made of all new materials of polyester fibers and the beads are made of plastic pellets.

My daughter enjoys playing with Sheldon J. Plankton Ty SpongeBob Beanie Baby and tends to bring him as well as the other characters she has from the show.  She tries to act out some of the episodes she has seen and as always with the show, he is defeated.

Sheldon J. Plankton Ty SpongeBob Beanie Baby is intended for children three years of age and up.

Type of Toy: Stuffed Toy
Age Range of Child: Whole Family

Ty Spongebob Squarepants Beanie Baby Sheldon J. Plankton
14 Sheldon J. Plankton, High Quality Plush Stuffed Doll Toy, Spongebob Squarepants