Sexy Hair Concepts Silky Hair Silky Frizz Eliminator No Frizz 4.2oz (BIS7125) Reviews

Sexy Hair Concepts Silky Hair Silky Frizz Eliminator No Frizz 4.2oz (BIS7125)

Sexy Hair Silky Silky Frizz Eliminator No Frizz 4.2 oz

Jan 13, 2010

Pros:Great shine, protects and controls all day, non-greasy and humidity resistant

Cons:None for me

The Bottom Line: Great products equal great results and if you're looking for shine without build-up, you've found it.

The above picture of SilkySexyHair is an old one.  It has been revamped (again) with a new look with the same extraordinary results.

I've been using SilkySexyHair for years and it's one of the most remarkable hair products I've used.  To begin with, I have short, streaked, fine hair and when I find something that works, I stick with it.  I do venture out from time to time and try something new, but nothing works as good as my tried and true SilkySexyHair concepts.  I live in the south and with our humidity beyond belief at times, SilkySexyHair keeps my hair shiny and controlled.  No frizz!

SilkySexyHair is advertised for use on thick/coarse hair.  As stated above, I have fine, short, streaked hair and it works great.  I never would have bought this if my hair dresser hadn't recommended it.  With fine hair, why would I buy something for thick/coarse hair?  I wouldn't but I'm glad I did!

SilkySexyHair comes in a clear plastic bottle with a purple pump top.  The liquid isn't thick but it isn't runny either.  It's silky feeling and easily clings to my wet hair.  I apply a couple of pumps after shampooing and once my hair is dry, you can see the shine and feel how soft and silky it is.  If you have long(er) hair, you may say your hair feels soft and sexy.  You'll have a hard time keeping your hands from fondling your tresses!  Men with longer hair may find their wives/girlfriend's constantly running their fingers through their hair and commenting how soft and silky it feels.  Honestly, women love silky feeling hair.

A bottle lasts me for months so I'm not sure how long it would last if you had long(er) hair. However, I only use a couple of pumps so I'm sure that's a contributing factor.

Ingredients: Cylomethicone, Dimethiconol, SD Alcohol 40B, Hydrolyzed Silk, Silk Amino Acids, Gylcine (Soja) Soybean Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B-5), Ocitinoxate C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben.

SilkySexyHair tames frizz, condition's, gives style and manageability.  Five stars out of five.

SilkySexyHair is unscented and made in the U.S.A. Michael O'Rourke is the founder of SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS.  Not tested on animals.

Cost: $19.95 at my beauty salon

Silky Hair Concepts, Los Angeles, CA.
Berkshire SL3 OQT (London)
1-800-848-3383

ddustyrose January 13, 2009

Sexy Hair Concepts Silky Sexy Hair Control Creme, 5.1 Oz

Sexy Hair Concepts Silky Sexy Hair Control Creme, 5.1 Oz

Sexy Hair Silky Sexy Hair Control Crème gives your hair a medium hold for thick/coarse hair, leaving it soft and super silky. Silky Sexy Hair Control ...

Sexy Hair By Sexy Hair Concepts Silky Sexy Hair Control Creme For Thick/Coarse Hair 5.1 Oz For Unisex

Sexy Hair Concepts Silky Sexy Hair Silky Conditioner (for Thick / Coarse Hair) 3

eBay Message For Support Customers From Brazil Please Note: Due to slow customs clearances in Brazil we expect orders to take around a month or more f...

SEXY HAIR by Sexy Hair Concepts for UNISEX SILKY SEXY HAIR SILKY SHAMPOO FOR THICK/COURSE HAIR 10.1 OZ

SILKY SEXY HAIR SILKY SHAMPOO FOR THICK/COURSE HAIR 10.1 OZ for UNISEX
FragranceNet
Sexy Hair Concepts Silky Sexy Hair Control Creme, 5.1 Oz (pack Of 3)

Sexy Hair Concepts Silky Sexy Hair Control Creme, 5.1 Oz (pack Of 3)

SEXY HAIR by Sexy Hair Concepts SILKY SEXY HAIR SILKY CONDITIONER FOR THICK/COARSE HAIR 10.1 OZ Conditioner

UNISEX Haircare Conditioner SEXY HAIR by Sexy Hair Concepts SILKY SEXY HAIR SILKY CONDITIONER FOR THICK/COARSE HAIR 10.1 OZ 151323
Sexy Hair Concepts Silky Sexy Hair Silky Shampoo (for Thick / Coarse Hair) 300ml

SEXY HAIR by Sexy Hair Concepts for UNISEX SILKY SEXY HAIR SILKY CONDITIONER FOR THICK/COARSE HAIR 10.1 OZ

SILKY SEXY HAIR SILKY CONDITIONER FOR THICK/COARSE HAIR 10.1 OZ for UNISEX
FragranceNet
Sexy Hair Concepts Silky Sexy Hair Control Creme For Thick/coarse Hair 5.1 Oz

Sexy Hair Concepts Silky Sexy Hair Control Creme For Thick/coarse Hair 5.1 Oz

SEXY HAIR by Sexy Hair Concepts SILKY SEXY HAIR CONTROL CREME FOR THICK/COARSE HAIR 5.1 OZ for UNISEX

SEXY HAIR by Sexy Hair Concepts SILKY SEXY HAIR SILKY CONDITIONER LITE FOR FINE/NORMAL HAIR 10.1 OZ Conditioner

UNISEX Haircare Conditioner SEXY HAIR by Sexy Hair Concepts SILKY SEXY HAIR SILKY CONDITIONER LITE FOR FINE/NORMAL HAIR 10.1 OZ 220744