Comments on Iso-Comfort Sofina Air Mattress (Purchased from Sam's Club)" (2 total)
  Comment Sorted by
Date Written
I not sure if you still need it
by rickie24
But here is some of the info on what you were looking for Sofina Corporation products include a wide variety of inflatables ranging from airbeds to spas to pool accessories. Located in central New Jersey in Piscataway, Sofina Corporation provides the valued customers of our products with reliable, prompt and courteous customer service for the products we represent. Serving both the continental United States from coast to coast and Canada, complete customer satisfaction is always our main goal.Sofina Corporation can be reached at:
Sofina Corporation Phone: (732) 356-3000
201 Circle Drive North, Unit 107 Toll Free: 1-888-338-6929
Piscataway, NJ 08854 Fax: (732) 356-2000

Email: info@sofinacorp.com Hope that it helps!
Dec 27, 2009
1:00 pm PST

Sofina Air Mattress, BAD PRODUCT
by seagle4
I bought a sofina air mattress 7 months ago for $150. I have used it three times and it just broke. It has internal air leaks and is no longer usable. The company was rude and is refusing to even work with me on a replacement. They say it is out of warranty by one month. They said they would offer a $10 coupon!!! I have used $40 mattresses that were MUCH better. I would not reccomend this company to an enemy.
Feb 17, 2010