Skin Therapy Mts Cr2 Micro Needle Roller Fda System Reviews

Skin Therapy Mts Cr2 Micro Needle Roller Fda System

Skin Needling Has Been Around for Ages- Don't be Afraid. It Works!

Apr 5, 2011 (Updated Apr 6, 2011)

Pros:Improved collagen
Raised indented scars
Faded discoloration
Skin appeared plumper

Cons:Would be nice if a numbing cream came with the roller.

The Bottom Line: I saw improvement in several areas of my skin that I could not have achieved with a facial cream or serum.

At first glance a Micro Needle Roller appears to be some type of odd torture device with hundreds of tiny needles filling the roller.

I assure you it is not & it is actually far less scary or painful then you would imagine.

I happened to stumble upon this device a couple years ago when I was on line searching for skin treatment options that would help with indented scars from old acne scars or surgery. At first I was quite put off by the device because it just looked painful- who would intentionally roll needles over your skin?

After reading articles, reviews, and watching videos on line I decided this might actually be an option for my particular skin concern.  I had 2 indented scars on my forehead. One from when I hit my head when I was younger & messed with the scab so it didn't heal properly & left a shallow crater. The other from a very bad pimple I had gotten in my early twenties.

I was on a budget & could not afford to be going in to have laser procedures done & I knew any type of cream was not going to give affective results.

Let me start with what needling does & why the procedure would be done before I go into my experience.

Micro Needling causes microscopic damage to the skin which causes your skin cells, collagen cells,etc to go into repair mode.  The same thing happens when you go into a spa & get a microdermabrasion treatment done where they use a wand to blast crystals over your skin to remove the top layer, that causes Micro Damage.  When you get a chemical peel on your face, that causes Micro Damage.
Depending on the type of procedure the micro damage / repair process can help with skin concerns such as wrinkles, age spots, discoloration, & build collagen.

Micro Needling or as some call in Derma Rolling puts tiny holes into your skin much like that of a Fraxel Laser done in a medical spa. The fraxel laser buries microscopic holes into your skin. The micro needle is a more manual way of doing the same affect.

Needling also allows what ever skin care product you are using to penetrate deeper & better into the skin. You can have the most expensive products in the world, but if they are not being absorbed into the skin they will not work or not as effectively.

Needling Has Been Known to Improve Skin Conditions Such As:
-Cellulite
-Melasma / skin discoloration
-Rebuild Collagen In the skin

My First Time Using the Micro Needle Roller:
I purchased the Skin Therapy Micro Needle Roller on line & eagerly waiting for it to come in the mail. On the day it arrived I sat in the bathroom looking at this thing thinking "I don't know if I can do this to myself". I tested it out first on my arm just gently rolling softly over my skin applying no pressure really.  To my surprise it did not hurt.  Then I did it again with a little pressure this time..Ok, it felt odd sort of like a cats tongue. If you've ever been licked by a cat it feels  like sand paper.  My confidence was growing & fear of the pain was gone having testing it out on my arm and not bursting into tears. With more pressure it was uncomfortable, but nothing I couldn't tolerate.

On to the face...obviously the skin on our face is a tad more sensitive then the arm area so I started out very softly and gently.
Starting on my forehead I rolled in and up & down motion once or twice over the same spot then moved it over a tad & repeated another row and kept moving across my forehead in this manner until I had rolled my entire forehead. After that I did the same steps only in the opposite direction making it in a cross direction from before.

At first it did feel a little prickly, but not unbearable. It doesn't feel like your are sticking yourself with a syringe or anything & you can adjust the pressure until you get a better tolerance.
There were a few tiny pinhole spots that a touch of blood came out- noting more then a blood mark you might get from a mosquito bite.
On the directions & reviews I had read this was completely normal.

If you never bleed it doesn't mean you didn't push hard enough. If you do draw blood from a few needle marks it doesn't mean you were too aggressive either. It all depends on how it feels for you.
There are videos of this procedure done in a medical office where the patient is numbed and the doctor rolled so aggressively that the entire face was bleeding, but once he wiped the skin with a towel it looked like nothing had happened other then having a pink flush to the patience face.

Product Claim:
-The treatment is almost free of pain
-There are no known negative side-effects
-You can use it at home, when ever you wish
-Apply your cosmetic on the skin – and roll it in
-A precision German-made instrument that will last for hundreds of treatments.
-The process stimulates physiological responses
-It can be used by yourself at home or anywhere
-There is no damage to the skin
-It can be used on thin skin
-It can be used on all areas of the face, neck and body

My Results:
I used the roller once a week for the first few weeks. Then I upped it to a few more days a a week & finally to daily use.  My skin did build up a tolerance to any discomfort & over time I was able to apply more pressure for a more aggressive treatment.
After each use my skin had a pink flush color to it like I had been out in the sun or just finished working out. This went away after a few hours & I could apply my make up right after to cover any redness.

I would say it took about a month to start to see any real results. My main concern was to rebuild the collagen in my indented scars so they would appear more smooth and flush with the rest of my skin.
After 3 months I could definitely tell the indentation of my scar was smoothing out. A year later of regular use I can same both of my scars are about 95% improved. They are to the point that they don't bother me & it's not the first thing I see when I look in the mirror.

Even though my scars were on my forehead I did roll my entire face- I figured why not. There are other skin benefits to rolling, so I might as well do everything.

Over time I did notice my skin looked plumper & had a healthier glow the before.  And I certainly noticed that my skin care products were penetrating better and working more efficiently.

I do have a touch of melasma which is when patches of skin become darker the the rest of your skin. Sometimes it looks darker/worse then others depending on if I've been in the sun.  since using the roller it has helped lighten or break up the dark patches. They are not 100% gone, but improved.

I know this device seems very unconventional, but it has actually been around for a very long time & is still used in some medical spas today. Most have quit doing this procedure because of technology-they have nifty lasers to do this now.

If you have any of the skin conditions mentioned above & creams are not working for you & you can't afford multiple treatments getting lasers or peels done you should consider purchasing a Skin Therapy Micro Needle Roller.
You can get them at a fraction of the price of medical treatments & they last a very long time.  You also have the option of roller size (larger for areas with cellulite) Smaller for areas like the face.  And the rollers come in several different needle lengths.  Start out with the shortest option & upgrade later when you're ready for a deeper treatment.

Mts Cr2 Micro Needle Roller Fda Skin Therapy System

Mts Cr2 Micro Needle Roller Fda Skin Therapy System

SHIPPING COST: FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!!This is Brand New In A Sealed Hermetic Gamma Pouch MTS CR2 (0.2mm) Micro Needle Roller Personal Use FDA Skin T...

MTS CR5 Micro Needle Roller FDA Skin Therapy System

MTS CR5 Micro Needle Roller FDA Skin Therapy System

In A Sealed Hermetic Gamma Pouch MTS CR5 (0.5mm) Micro Needle Roller Personal Use FDA Skin Thera...
Mts Cr3 Micro Needle Roller Fda Skin Therapy System

Mts Cr3 Micro Needle Roller Fda Skin Therapy System

SHIPPING COST: FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!!This is Brand New In A Sealed Hermetic Gamma Pouch MTS CR3 (0.3mm) Micro Needle Roller Personal Use FDA Skin T...

Mts Cr5 Micro Needle Roller Fda Skin Therapy System

Mts Cr5 Micro Needle Roller Fda Skin Therapy System

SHIPPING COST: FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!!This is Brand New In A Sealed Hermetic Gamma Pouch MTS CR5 (0.5mm) Micro Needle Roller Personal Use FDA Skin T...

.3mm Micro Needle Mt Roller Skin Care Therapy System

.3mm Micro Needle Mt Roller Skin Care Therapy System

.3mm Micro Needle MT Roller Skin Care Therapy System For Acne, Derma Wrinkles, Scar, Body Slimming, Anti-aging Description: A Skin Roller with special...

2.0mm Micro Needle Mt Roller Skin Care Therapy System

2.0mm Micro Needle Mt Roller Skin Care Therapy System

2.0mm Micro Needle MT Roller Skin Care Therapy System For Acne, Derma Wrinkles, Scar, Body Slimming, Anti-aging Description: A Skin Roller with specia...

.5mm Micro Needle Mt Roller Skin Care Therapy System

.5mm Micro Needle Mt Roller Skin Care Therapy System

.5mm Micro Needle MT Roller Skin Care Therapy System For Acne, Derma Wrinkles, Scar, Body Slimming, Anti-aging Description: A Skin Roller with special...

1.0mm Micro Needle Mt Roller Skin Care Therapy System Microneedle Factory Sealed

Micro Needle MT Roller Skin Therapy Dermatology System Reduces and softens acne or surgical scars. Diminishes appearance of cellulite and stretch mark...

Mts Micro Needle Therapy Hair Restoration System

Mts Micro Needle Therapy Hair Restoration System

SHIPPING COST: FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!!This is Brand New In The Box MTS Micro Needle Therapy Hair Restoration Complex System Personal Use FDA Skin Th...