-29%
Skip Hop Bottle Drying Rack In Poppy Reviews

Skip Hop Bottle Drying Rack In Poppy

+$6.12 shipping Target
+$5.99 shipping Toys R Us

Modern look to any kitchen

Aug 13, 2009 (Updated Aug 25, 2009)

Pros:Nice looking and practical

Cons:The bottle brush doesn't have a nipple tip to clean nipples.

The Bottom Line: I would have bought this bottle drying rack for the looks alone.  It was nice for it to be durable as well.

When I could no longer breastfeed my daughter I started using formula.  I was foreign to the whole bottle cleaning process.  For the first couple of weeks I would wash the bottles thoroughly and let them air dry upside down on paper towels that I had laid out on my kitchen counter.  I started out with one paper towel and eventually ended up with three paper towels lined down my countertop.  That's when my husband finally said we needed to get a bottle drying rack.  I looked in stores and on line at various racks but I couldn't decide on one.  They were all bulky and cheaply made.  Then I came across the Skip Hop Bottle Drying Rack.  I absolutely love it.  It is actually very nice looking.  I don't mind leaving it on my counter.  It blends in well with my kitchen decor.  It is durable and practical.  The dimensions are 10 inches wide, 11 inches high, and 10 inches deep.  The circular design makes it space saving on your counter.  It is very easy to clean- you just twist the bottom one click to the right, pull up, and it detaches from the rest so you can clean the drip tray.

The rack holds nine bottles or cups along with bottle accessories including valves, caps, straws and nipples.  The shelf rotates for easy access.  It comes with a handy bottle brush that fits perfectly in the center of the rack.  That way everything is within easy reach.  I am very pleased with this product and would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a bottle drying rack that adds a little something extra to your kitchen.  Retails for $26.00.

Splash is a modern bottle drying rack that is the perfect addition to any kitchen. Its spacesaving circular design keeps all of baby's feeding accesso...
Toys R Us
Find bottle cleaning and organization at Target.com! Keep baby's feeding accessories clean and organized with the innovative skip hop splash bottle dr...