-28%
Skip Hop Dash Deluxe Edition Diaper Bag (295431) Reviews

Skip Hop Dash Deluxe Edition Diaper Bag (295431)

Free Shipping Hayneedle
Free Shipping Hayneedle
Free Shipping Target

Great Bag- needs improvements

Jan 31, 2008 (Updated Jan 31, 2008)

Pros:Stylish design, easy to clean, attaches to stroller, many pockets

Cons:Stroller clips hard to use, velcro is loud with sleeping baby, changing pad is thin

The Bottom Line: I recommend this diaper bag because it has a lot of space and overall was very good to me. If you're not too picky this is a good choice.

This was my first diaper bag I used when my daughter was born. It was appealing to me because it was not too girly looking and it was very stylish. It does not scream "diaper bag". The main reason I bought this bag was because it can be hooked on to a stroller very easily for quick access to the bag. Once I started using the bag I found that I liked all of the pockets and there is a ton of space inside. I took this bag everywhere with me. That is until I lost the main strap. I lost the strap because in order to use the stroller clips you must first remove the main strap. I would usually store it in my bag- no problem- but somehow in the hustle and bustle of having a newborn it was misplaced while out on an errand. This is my main complaint. The stroller clips are VERY handy, and thats why I bought the stroller. But they are very difficult to use, its not something that is done quickly.

Another thing that should be taken into consideration is the messenger flap. First of all, it has velcro on it which is very loud especially when you are trying to keep the baby sleeping. Also, if you are looking for easy access to your bag you might consider getting a Skip Hop Expo. There is no flap. The messenger style flap is nice looking, but sometimes hard to get into.

One more thing- the strap is made out of an uncomfortable material. It would be nice to have padding on the strap.

This bag actually can fit a lot. Here is an example of what I put in the bag (quite a bit!)

Nursing cover
Hand Sanitizer
Extra Tylenol/Mylecon

Wallet
Cell Phone

There are four outside pockets- two with magnet closures and two with velcro closures. Also, the back has a large opening that you can drop items into as well. It's like a large pouch.

On the outside there is also a long zippered section that can fit non-bulky items (maybe a blanket if folded the right way)

The interior has four pockets and one large section used to hold the diaper changing pad.

The stroller clips are short little straps that are attached to each side of the bag. They attach to the main clips that hold the strap. You have to remove the main strap and then clip the stroller clips into the same clip.

Shop for Diaper and Bottle Bags from Hayneedle.com! Where form and function meet. The Skip Hop DASH sports a hip urban style with great functionality....
Hayneedle
Hayneedle

Find diaper bags and storage at Target.com! In a hip, urban style that combines form and function, the skip hop dash messenger diaper bag gives you a ...
Where form and function meet. The Skip Hop DASH sports a hip, urban style with great functionality. With eleven roomy pockets, there is space for ever...