Slots - Pharaoh's Way for iPhone Reviews

Slots - Pharaoh's Way for iPhone

ratings (1 Epinions review)

Slots Pharaoh's Way is a free vegas style slot machine app for iPhone and iPad

Oct 9, 2012 (Updated Oct 11, 2012)

Pros:Great sounds, look and feel. Real Vegas like action without the cost

Cons:you can not switch between devices and maintain level.

The Bottom Line: Slots Pharaoh's Way is a fun Slot game that is totally free. I think it is one of the best of the free Slot Apps.

My husband and I enjoy slot machines at the casino and were looking for a Vegas style slot machine to use on our iPads. Slots Pharaohs Way is exactly like a Vegas style slot machine except that it does not cost you a cent to use it, unless you want to buy extra coins. There is really no need to buy extra coins because you get more free every four hours and it is easy enough to build up your bank.

Downloading the App

Slots Pharaoh's Way is available on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. I am not sure if this App is available for Android I could not find that information but would guess that it is. If you have an android device check in your app store.

Seller: Cervo Media GmbH

Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later

Size: 41.9 MB

Ease of Download and use: The game takes a couple minutes to download. If you have a wifi connection it will go faster. As you play you will get more games and it will take up more room than it originally did. New updates come for new games with regularity. I have downloaded this to my iPhone and iPad and it went well both times, I also have downloaded several updates and new games and have not had any problems or crashes.

About the game Slots Pharaoh's Way

When you start playing you have only one game. The longer you play the game you go up in levels and eventually you will have more games to choose from. The levels go up quickly in the beginning and more slowly as you level up. Levels will go up more quickly if you bet more per spin.

General Look Sounds and Feel: While the various games have differences there are a lot of similarities. All games have five reels, wild cards and two different kinds of bonus pieces. Also there are diamonds on the wheels that help you level up. Each game has two bonus levels. One for free spins and one for points. There is a lot of variety in the look and feel of the bonus games.

As the name suggests the games all have an Egyptian theme. The sounds in this games are very similar to Vegas style slot machines in that you will hear bells and music that varies from game to game.

Free Daily Spins: When you first start playing you get 150 coins every 4 hours to play with. As you level up you will get up to 1500 points every 4 hours.

In App Purchases: You can buy 2000 coins for $1.99, 10,000 for $4.99, 40,000 for $9.99, 100,000 for $19.99, 300,000 for $49.99, and 1,000,000 for $99.99. There is often a bonus of 10-100% depending on how many coins you buy. When I first started playing I spent $9.99 to get enough spins so that I could level up faster. Since then I have gone to zero and back up again without feeling the need to buy more. If you are patient and just wait for more coins you really do not need to buy coins to play this game.

Games: Currently there are 11 games. Every few weeks they seem to release a new one. When you open the app you will see the games that you have available to play, plus you can see a shadow of upcoming games. It is always fun to get a new game to play and like I mentioned they are all different enough in look and sounds that it is almost like getting a completely new game.

Leveling Up: As you play the games you will collect diamonds for playing. The more you bet the more diamonds you get. You get a certain amount for each spin plus you can get larger amounts on the spinning wheels. You can also get some diamonds from connecting with Facebook. Each time you level up you also get some free coins.

Connecting on Game Center and Facebook: I thought that by connecting on Game Center and Facebook I could switch from iPhone to iPad and pick up with my game at the same level. This is not the case. I am signed on to both with the same facebook login and game center yet when I open the game on my iPhone I am not at the same level. Consequently I would suggest playing the game on the device you think you will use primarily to play. This is the one downer of this game. The only reason to really connect with facebook is to get a few extra diamonds when you level up. On Game Center there are some achievements but frankly I never use them and do not see the value or point to it.

Settings: When you click on the settings tab you can choose Audio and get the option of the stock game music or using your ipod music. You can turn sound effects on or off. I choose to play with the game sounds because I think they are great. Other settings include Notifications on or off, Double up Option, or Facebook Connect.

Final thoughts and Rating

This is an awesome game and I would like to give it 5 stars. The only problem that I have is that I can not link my iPhone game with my iPad Game so I have to deduct a star for that. I am hopeful that eventually they will figure out a way to link the games as other apps have.

Thanks for reading my review

If you have questions or comments about Slots Pharaoh's Way please leave them in the comments section.

:-)

Becky

Entered into Texas-Swedes Space & Time Write Off

Pharaoh iPhone 4/4S Case

Pharaoh iPhone 4/4S Case

Text like an egyptian with the Pharaoh engraved mirror phone case by Zero Gravity. You'll be sure to cherish it so much you'll bury it with you in you...
Nasty Gal Zero Gravity Gold Pharaoh iPhone5 Case

Nasty Gal Zero Gravity Gold Pharaoh iPhone5 Case

Totally awesome protective case for the iPhone 5 featuring gold mirror detailing. Easy clip-on style. Perfect for iPhone addicts! By Zero Gravity. . O...
Nasty Gal
Sports Armband with Key Slot for iPhone 5/5S

Sports Armband with Key Slot for iPhone 5/5S

Compatibility:iPhone 5S,iPhone 5; Features:Sports Armband; Material:Textile; Style:Solid Color; Color:Black; Dimensions (cm):18x13.7x1.5; Weight (kg):...
LightInTheBox

Protector Case With Credit Card Slot For Apple iPhone 4, 4S - Pink

Protector Case With Credit Card Slot For Apple iPhone 4, 4S - Pink

Designed for the following Apple models : iPhone 4 iPhone 4S Protects the back of your iPhone without making it bulky. ...
Cell Phone Shop

Car Cd Dash Slot Mount Dock For Cellphone Iphone 5 5s Nexus Samsung Galaxy S3 S4

NEW CAR CD SLOT MOUNT FOR SMARTPHONES GPS (Phone not included) Description: Newest model Car Smartphone CD Slot Mount installs directly into CD player...

DC Comics Batman Card Slot iPhone 5/5S Case

DC Comics Batman Card Slot iPhone 5/5S Case

iPhone 5/5S case with superior impact resistant construction, flexible inner rubber bumper and built in kickstand/ID compartment.
Hot Topic

Simple Style with Card Slot Hard Case for iPhone 5/5S (Assorted Colors)

Simple Style with Card Slot Hard Case for iPhone 5/5S (Assorted Colors)

Compatibility:iPhone 5S,iPhone 5; Features:Back Cover; Material:Polycarbonate; Style:Solid Color; Color:Assorted Colors,Pink,Blue,White,Black; Dimensi...
LightInTheBox

Protector Case With Credit Card Slot For Apple iPhone 4, 4S - White

Protector Case With Credit Card Slot For Apple iPhone 4, 4S - White

Cell Phone Shop

Hybrid Bottle Opener & Card Slot Case w/Kickstand for Apple iPhone 4/4S (Black)

Hybrid Bottle Opener & Card Slot Case w/Kickstand for Apple iPhone 4/4S (Black)

Get the party started whenever, wherever. This highly innovative Hybrid Bottle Opener & Card Slot Case w/Kickstand offers excellent protection with th...
www.CellularOutfitter.com