Smucker's Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly Uncrustables 4 Count Frozen Food 8oz

Grab and Go - Smucker's Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly Uncrustables

Aug 7, 2012

Pros:taste, easy to take with you, convenient, fresh, no crust

Cons:should eat same day you pull it

The Bottom Line:

For an occasional lunch or snack, I would recommend Smucker's Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly Uncrustables as they taste great. I just would not recommend you eat them every day.

When I first saw Smucker's Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly Uncrustables in my grocery store I thought what a waste of money. I can make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches a lot cheaper. My youngest was with me on one shopping trip and asked if he could purchase a box of the Smucker’s Uncrustables. I had a coupon, so I let him get a box.

I will admit Smucker's Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly Uncrustables taste just like any other peanut butter and jelly sandwich I have ever eaten but they are really convenient to have on hand.

Smucker's Uncrustables come in a four count, 8 ounce box that you will find in the frozen food section. There are four individually wrapped round peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches with the crust removed in each box. You keep the sandwiches frozen until you need them and then you thaw them. The bread is so fresh when you go to eat them. Each sandwich has just the right amount of peanut butter and jelly on them.

Everyone in my family loves Smucker's Uncrustables. They like the taste and enjoy the convenience of having these on hand. These are great to pull out of the freezer when we are on the run or when I don’t have time in the morning to make myself a lunch. I just take one with me and by lunch time it is thawed and ready to be eaten. It says that they should be take about an hour to thaw. I will admit I have eaten then partly frozen before too. My children don’t take their lunches to school but if you have a child that does, I think these sandwiches are perfect for them. Now my boys and my husband will normally eat two at a time as one is not filling for them.

One serving of Smucker's Uncrustables is one sandwich. One sandwich has 210 calories with 80 calories from fat. There are 9 g of total fat, 220 mg of sodium, 25 g of total carbs with 2 g coming from dietary fiber and 10 g coming from sugar and 6 g of protein in a serving.

The ingredients in Smucker's Uncrustables are in the bread: enriched unbleached flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, unbleached whole wheat flour, high fructose corn syrup, yeast, partially hydrogenated soybean oil and/or soybean oil, contains 2% or less of: wheat gluten, salt, dough conditioners (may contain one or more of: diacetyl tartaric acid esters of mono and diglycerides [datem], mono and diglycerides, ethoxylated mono and diglycerides, sodium stearoyl lactylate, calcium peroxide, ascorbic acid, azodicarbonamide, l-cysteine), yeast nutrients (may contain one or more of: monocalcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, ammonium sulfate), calcium propionate (maintain freshness), corn starch, enzymes (with wheat). The peanut butter contains: peanuts, dextrose, sugar, contains 2% or less: partially and fully hydrogenated vegetable oils (soybean and/or cottonseed and/or rapeseed), salt, molasses, mono and diglycerides (palm and/or soybean oils). The grape jelly contains: grape juice, high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, contains 2% or less of: pectin, citric acid, potassium sorbate (preservative), and sodium citrate. I have taken the ingredients and nutritional information from the box. Please read the label before purchasing as this information is subject to change.

Smucker's Uncrustables are fresh, tasty and convenient to have on hand.  The bread is fresh tasting, the peanut butter is smooth and creamy and the Smucker's grape jelly adds just the right sweetness.

You can find the four count box at most grocery stores in the frozen food section. Regular price for Smucker's Uncrustables are $2.59 at my stores but they often go on sale for $2.00 a box. So I figure $0.50 per sandwich isn’t that bad. I could spend a lot more money for lunch on things that are a lot worse for me. Yes it is cheaper to make my own peanut butter and jelly sandwiches but I am willing to pay for convenience.

I have also seen bigger boxes of Smucker's Uncrustables sold at stores like Wal-Mart or BJ’s.

Smucker's Uncrustables also come in peanut butter and strawberry, peanut butter and hone and grilled cheese.  We have tried the strawberry but my family prefers grape jelly.

And yes the fact that they don’t have crusts on them is a huge plus in my book. OK I am a forty something year old and I still pull the crust off my bread when I eat a sandwich.

The only problem I have ever had with the Smucker's Uncrustables is that if you pull them from the freezer; make sure you eat them within a day. In the past I had pulled a box and left it in the refrigerator for a few days and then eaten one and they aren’t as fresh tasting. I now know to only to pull only what I am going to eat that day.

(2) Smucker's Grape Stripes Goober Peanut Butter & Jelly 18 Oz. Each

(2) Smucker's Grape Stripes Goober Peanut Butter & Jelly 18 Oz. Each

Welcome to My1Duck's Deals My1duck's Deals only sells New and/or Factory Sealed products. We receive new product several times a week. You can be conf...

Smuckers Peanut Butter 12oz Pack of 12

Smuckers Peanut Butter 12oz Pack of 12

No salt added. Contains 100% peanuts. Oil separation is natural. Just stir and enjoy. Peanuts.
Smucker's Peanut Butter (3 Varieties) Choose

Smucker's Peanut Butter (3 Varieties) Choose

Auction is for one 16 oz jar of your choice of Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter

Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter, Creamy, 16 oz (Pack of 6)

Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter, Creamy, 16 oz (Pack of 6)

Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter, Creamy, 16 oz (Pack of 6) is a peanut butter that is all natural and low in sugar. This butter is used to make good c...
Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter Chunky 16 Ounces

Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter Chunky 16 Ounces

This listing is for 1 - 16 ounce jar of SMUCKERS NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER CHUNKY I go to the store and buy your item after you make your purchase to ensu...

Smucker'S Squeeze Grape Jelly, 20 Ounce (Pack of 12)

Smucker'S Squeeze Grape Jelly, 20 Ounce (Pack of 12)

Grape Juice, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate.
Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter Creamy 16 Ounces

Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter Creamy 16 Ounces

This listing is for 1 - 16 ounce jar of SMUCKERS NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER CREAMY I go to the store and buy your item after you make your purchase to ensu...

Peanut Butter or Grape Jelly Jar Adult Costume

Peanut Butter or Grape Jelly Jar Adult Costume

#6329 Peanut Butter#6330 JellyIncludes: One Piece Costume HeadpieceSize: Adult-One Size Fits Most
State Fair Seasons

Smuckers Organic Natural Peanut Butter 15 Oz

Smuckers Organic Natural Peanut Butter 15 Oz

Smucker's Organic Creamy Peanut Butter, 16 Oz, 2 Pk

Smucker's Organic Creamy Peanut Butter, 16 Oz, 2 Pk

Product Description Smucker's Organic Creamy Peanut Butter, 16 oz, 2 pk Paypal Only Ship Within US No Shipping to P.O. BOX address We usually ship wit...