Sobe Life Water Orange Tangerine Reviews

Sobe Life Water Orange Tangerine

A Change From Regular VItamin Water

Mar 23, 2009

Pros:flavor, vitamins, herbs, inexpensive

Cons:contains sugar and wish it had more vitamin content

The Bottom Line: If you are looking for a change from regular flavored water give this a try.

My family as well as myself are not big on drinking plain water. In order to get my daughter as well as myself to drink more water I started purchasing vitamin water. On my recent grocery outing I saw a vitamin water that my grocery store usually does not carry SoBe Life Water.I decided to pick up a few different flavors for my family to try.

SoBe Life Water is a vitamin enhanced water that has other natural flavors as well as herbs added. The orange tangerine flavor has acerola extract and rosehip i it which are supposed to help build up the bodies defenses against viruses such as cold. The So Be Life Water runs $1.20-$1.30 at my local grocery store.

The orange tangerine flavor is not bad and it is quite refreshing. The tangerine flavor is stronger than the orange in this though and the flavor is more intense than some of the other SoBe Life Waters that I have tasted. There is only a couple of things that i wish were different about the SoBe life water. One is that it had a more extensive list of vitamins for those of us who have a bad habit of forgetting to take their vitamins. The other thing is the sugar content is rather high. I do like the addition of the herbs to the water as well as the vitamins for the extra boost of defense to the orange and tangerine life water. There is a bit of an herbal after taste,but I do not find that it is very strong and it is not offensive.

- Ingredients -

filtered water, sugar, erythritol, natural flavor, citric acid, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), calcium lactate, potasium citrate, modified food starch, gum arabic, vitmainE accetate, cochineal extract, calcium phosphate, acerola juice extract, calcium pantothenate,  beta carotene, rosehip extract, niacinamide, vitamin A palmitate, pyridoxine hydrochloride Vitamin B6, cyanocobalmin Vitamin B12

- Vitamins -

Vitamin C  250%
Vitamin E  50%
Niacin  25%
Vitamin B6  25%
Vitamin B12  25%
Pantothenic Acid  25%

I felt that this was a refreshing and nice change from my regular vitamin water. This particular flavor is my daughters favorite. We will definitely purchase again in the future. I do recommend drinking this very cold though as it has more of an herbal taste when it is room temperature.

Sobe Lifewater Flavored Vitamin Water ( 8 Pack ) Pick One

Sobe Lifewater Flavored Vitamin Water ( 8 Pack ) Pick One

Always Fresh and Factory Sealed!Sobe Lifewater Flavor: See Choices Below Size: 8 Bottles ~*~ This listing is for one 8-Pack of Sobe Lifewater in the f...

Sobe Lifewater Variety Pack - 12/20oz Bottles

Sobe Lifewater Variety Pack - 12/20oz Bottles

Sobe Lifewater Variety Pack - 12/20oz Bottles - Zero calorie SoBe Lifewater with PureVia is a naturally sweetened vitamin enhanced water beverage that...
Sobe Lifewater Fuji Apple Pear 15 Pound (Pack of 12)

Sobe Lifewater Fuji Apple Pear 15 Pound (Pack of 12)

Sobe Lifewater Fuji Apple Pear 15 Pound (Pack of 12) - Fuji apple pear. Vitamins B C and E hydration beverage.