-50%

Rated Show

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:Battery life, Zoom and space

Cons:None

I love this camera.  I have a gray and black one.  I like how the camera has great zoom and video.  The video is so easy to upload to the web.  When I use the camera, always take great photos and videos.  The battery has a long life that i like. I don't have to worry about charging the battery every night. Also, I don't need to use a single battery.  I don't have to worry abot deleting my photos because there is not enough space.  The space is great I take lots of photos.  Once when i was just starting to use the camera, i was scared that I would use up all the memory.  Well I guess not, I had lots of space. Now I share the cameras with all my friends and they use it too when we are together.

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Solid Enough for a Professional

THIS ITEM IS STORE DEMO IN PERFECT WORKING CONDITION WITH POSSIBLE MINOR SIGNS OF USE IN THE ORIGINAL BOX. INCLUDED: DSC-S950 CAMERA WRIST STRAP RECHA...
THIS ITEM IS NEW-OPEN BOX IN PERFECT WORKING CONDITION IN THE ORIGINAL BOX. INCLUDED: DSC-S950 CAMERA WRIST STRAP BATTERY BATTERY CHARGER USB CABLE AV...