Sony Grand WEGA KDS-60A2020 60" 1080p HD Rear-Projection Television

Great T.V.!!!!!

Apr 13, 2008

• Sound:
  • Picture Quality:

Pros:Picture Quality, Number of Imputes, Overall Look, Price

Cons:Lamp Upkeep

The Bottom Line: I think this would be an excellent t.v for anyone that is looking for a very good t.v and not wanting to spend a lot of money for it.

Every since buying this T.V we have loved it. The picture quality is superb. The colors really come to life via blu-ray player or High Def. T.V channels. The menu is very easy to navigate even for a beginner.

I bought this T.V because I had heard very good things about it. I did a lot of research before buying this t.v and after hearing from quite a few different sources that this was one of the best t.vs that you could buy I decided that I couldn't go wrong with it. The price with the quality just seemed write.

One of the things that I love about this t.v is that there is not a lot of plastic trim around the outside edge so you feel as if you have a lot more viewing area. I also love the fact that is has plenty of imputes; from the co-axle to the newest HDMI imputes.

The only thing I do not like about this t.v is since it is a projection screen t.v I will one day have to replace the lamp that is inside the television, but this would be the case with any projection screen t.v.

In conclusion, I would recommend this t.v to anyone that is wanting a superb high def. television for a very good price.

Sony KDS-55A2020 55in. Grand Wega SXRD TV Cage Assembly with Original Bulb

Sony KDS-55A2020 55in. Grand Wega SXRD TV Cage Assembly with Original Bulb

KDS-55A2020 Sony 55 Grand Wega SXRD Television Lamp Replacement with cage assembly included. Lamp Assembly with High Quality Original Bulb InsideKDS-5...
Sony Lamp For Sony Grand Wega Or Xbr Grand Wega Series (xl2100m2991693

Sony Lamp For Sony Grand Wega Or Xbr Grand Wega Series (xl2100m2991693

Sony Lamp for Sony Grand WEGA or XBR Grand WEGA series (XL2100m2991693)-------- Philips A1601753A-P Model XL-2000U Replacement Lamp for Sony Grand WEG...
A Matter Of Fax

Sony Grand Wega Projection TV Brand New High Quality Original Projector Bulb

Sony Grand Wega Projection TV Brand New High Quality Original Projector Bulb

Grand Wega Sony Projection TV Bulb Replacement without cage assembly . Brand New High Quality Original Projector BulbGrand Wega Bulb Replacement
KDS-60A2020 / XL-5200 Compatible Replacement Lamp for Sony TV's by Electrified

KDS-60A2020 / XL-5200 Compatible Replacement Lamp for Sony TV's by Electrified

Brand New OEM Equivalent Replacement lamp for Sony RPTV's. Warranty: 150 Days. Compatible TV Models: Sony: KDS-60A2020 / KDS60A2020
Mwave Sony kds-60a2020 lamp for Sony TV with Housing

Mwave Sony kds-60a2020 lamp for Sony TV with Housing

New Replacement Lamp (includes bulb and housing) Compatible for Sony kds-60a2020 Manufacturer Part Number: xl-5200 / f93088600
Mwave.com

Sony Grand Wega, Kdf-60we610, Kdf-60we655, Kdf-60x5955, Ks-60r200a Bulb

Sony Grand Wega, Kdf-60we610, Kdf-60we655, Kdf-60x5955, Ks-60r200a Bulb

start_elivehelp_btncode end_elivehelp_btncode SHIPS FROM U.S.A REPLACEMENT FOR OEM Powered by eBay Turbo Lister The free listing tool. List your items...

Premier Lamp For Sony Grand Wega Or Xbr Grand Wega Series (xl2100m2991

Premier Lamp For Sony Grand Wega Or Xbr Grand Wega Series (xl2100m2991

Premier Lamp for Sony Grand WEGA or XBR Grand WEGA series (XL2100m2991693)-------- Replacement lamp for Grand WegaŽ or XBRŽ Grand Wega rear projection...
A Matter Of Fax

Sony XBR Grand Wega Projection TV Brand New High Quality Original Bulb

Sony XBR Grand Wega Projection TV Brand New High Quality Original Bulb

XBR Grand Wega Sony Projection TV Bulb Replacement without cage assembly . Brand New High Quality Original Projector BulbXBR Grand Wega TV Bulb
BulbAmerica.com
KDS-60A2020 / BULB # 34 / 69374 / XL-5200 / XL5200 Compatible Replacement Bulb Only for Sony TV's by Electrified

Brand New OEM Equivalent Replacement Bulb Only for Sony RPTV's. Warranty: 150 Days. KDS-60A2020 / KDS60A2020 / BULB # 34 / 69374 / XL-5200 / XL5200