Sony Walkman NW-E002 (512 MB) Digital Media Player Reviews

Feb 3, 2008

• Sound:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Pros:compact, great sound, great battery life, hooks up to usb to charge.

Cons:small display and you cant scroll through music titles when you are playing a song

The Bottom Line: If you want a durable MP3 player that is easy to use this is the one for you

This is my first MP3 player and I think it is great. Especially if you are going to the gym or even in the car on long trips. The battery life is so long. Plus it is very durable. I have dropped this thing so many times but it is a sony you cant go wrong.
The one thing that is annoying is the display is small and you can scroll through other music to see what you want to listen to with out changing the song that is playing.
I love the fact that there is no actual battery you plug it in to a usb on your computer and it charges right up.. no problem.
Another downside is you have to use the software Sonic Stage to transfer your music to the mp3 player. Really though the software is pretty user friendly. The nice thing though is you can transfer any type of music file, CD or MP3 and it plays great.
This little player is great for a gym juncky or a music lover

Sound is great, volume is good...Over all it is a good little player. Plus with 2gigs of Memory I have a ton of music at my finger tips.

Recommended for: Athletes - Lightweight and Portable, Perfect for the Gym

Sony Network Walkman Nw-e105 - Digital Player - Flash 512 Mb - Wma, Mp3

Sony Network Walkman Nw-e105 - Digital Player - Flash 512 Mb - Wma, Mp3

Please accept our apologies but due to our high volume of communication we may be unable to respond to best offers on time. First priority will be giv...
Sony Walkman NWZ-E383RED - Digital player - flash 4 GB - display: 1.77 - red NWZE383RED

Sony Walkman 4GB Sports MP3 Player - White - White

Sony Walkman 4GB Sports MP3 Player - White - White

Let your music you love power you through lap after lap with the Walkman 4GB Sports MP3 Player. IPX8 rated design. Hold depths of up to 2 meters un...
SwimOutlet.com

Sony Walkman NWZ-E384RED - Digital player - flash 8 GB - display: 1.77 - red NWZE384RED

Sony Walkman MP3 Player 4 GB - Red (NWZ-E383RED)

Sony Walkman MP3 Player 4 GB - Red (NWZ-E383RED)

Movies, music, photos, radio- all in one amazingly clean design. And with drag-and-drop simplicity, you can load songs and playlists from iTunes and W...
Beach Camera.com

Sony Walkman 4GB Sports MP3 Player - Orange - Orange

Sony Walkman 4GB Sports MP3 Player - Orange - Orange

SwimOutlet.com

Sony Walkman NWZ-E385BLK - Digital player - flash 16 GB - display: 1.77 - black NWZE385BLK

Sony Walkman Nwzw273 4 Gb Waterproof Sports Mp3 Player (white) Free Shipping

Sony Walkman Nwzw273 4 Gb Waterproof Sports Mp3 Player (white) Free Shipping

Store Search search Title, ISBN and Author Sony NWZ-W273 4GB Waterproof Walkman Sports MP3 Player Estimated delivery 3-12 business days Format Conditi...

Sony Walkman NWZ-E384BLK - Digital player - flash 8 GB - display: 1.77 - black NWZE384BLK

Sony Walkman MP3 Player 8 GB - Black (NWZ-E384BLK)

Sony Walkman MP3 Player 8 GB - Black (NWZ-E384BLK)

Beach Camera.com