Sony SRS-D21X Computer Speakers Reviews

Sony SRS-D21X Computer Speakers

Pretty good, especially for the desktop foot print

Feb 18, 2008 (Updated Feb 19, 2009)

Pros:Very small satellites, pretty good full spectrum sound reproduction. even the mids

Cons:Probably shouldn't have to point the front firing sub towards the wall.

The Bottom Line: I think these are worth a try. Especially if your taste in music is like mine and you have a similarly small room with low space

Update: 2/19/09

I left this as it was despite my experience has led me to find much better speakers.  I would stil say they are worth a try if you have small space to work with like I do.

These speakers are pretty good. They have a single driver in the satellites and one front firing sub woofer. Despite the single driver in the smaller satellite speakers, I find that they produce a pretty good range of sound, slightly tipped toward the highs, but pretty good midrange also. You will hear a little bass distortion if you point the front firing speaker toward you.

Point it away from you are even better point it away from you and push its opening right up against one of your interior walls(drywall and 2 by 4 construction) and you will get great sound.

I find the overall sound pleasing with good although slightly sharp bass, decent midrange, and very crisp highs.

These speakers will work great for me as my glass computer desk upstairs is only about as large as need be to fit my 19" wide and just a little more. These small speakers fit just fine.

I am pleased with these as long as the quality is there and they continue to sound good without distortion.

Probably a good speaker system for adults who want them for listening to music, not gaming. Meaning people who have older taste in music like perhaps jazz, blue eyed(Basia), 80s, house, etc. Probably not good for rap listeners, but still good for Inner City "Big Fun" and Rhupaul which have good tight bass but not all lows and distortion.

Amy Winehouse sounds good on these als

Sony Brand Srs-t100pc Usb Travel Speakers For Laptop Srst100pc

Compact, portable speaker receives power and signal via USB cable Quality sound: 1-bit digital amp, neodymium magnets Built-in Mega Bass for deep, bas...

Sony Brand Srs-t100pc Usb Travel Speakers For Laptop Srst100pc

Sony Srs-m50 Pink Desktop Laptop Pc Computer Stereo System Aux Portable Speakers

The Sony SRS-M50 2 speakers feature stable bass sound with clear vocal listening. You can enhance your audio experience with this portable speaker sys...

SONY /SRSX3/WHT/ SRS-X3 - Speaker - for portable use - wireless - 20 Watt - white

SRS-X3 - Speaker - for portable use - wireless - 20 Watt - white MPN: SRSX3/WHT Brand: SONY
Sony Srs-bts50 Splash-proof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker, Pink Srsbts50/pink

Sony Srs-bts50 Splash-proof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker, Pink Srsbts50/pink

1.888.209.5772 About me Contact Us Shipping Payments FAQ Sony SRS-BTS50 Splash-Proof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker, Built-In Mic, Automatic Surround Mode...

Logitech Computer Laptop Stereo Speaker Sound System Ls21 2.1 -aux Imput Design

Logitech Computer Laptop Stereo Speaker Sound System Ls21 2.1 -aux Imput Design

Logitech LS-21 speakers can enhance the multimedia potential of a computer, and users may enjoy full, rich sound and well-balanced acoustics. These po...