Sony PS-LX250 Turntable Reviews

Sony PS-LX250 Turntable

Sony PSLX250H - Review

May 31, 2006 (Updated May 31, 2006)

Pros:Excellent sound, 33 \ 45. Stylish, size.

Cons:Had to fit belt myself, vibrates a bit.

The Bottom Line: I would recommended this product to anyone!

I am a 12 year old boy and my dad got me in to records a few months ago. I was satisfied playing them on my old Ultra system but after a while my dad decided it was time for a new system.

We hadn't really spotted many where we lived = in sheffield. But then we went into the sony shop on ecclesall road and found the system we were looking for. It was stylish, looked great and was a 12 inch platter = which I had not been used to.

My dad handed over 90 and we were out of the shop and headed home. When i first unpacked it i noticed that the belt and platter had to be fitted myself, it was easy due to my dad knowing a lot about turntables!

Then the next job was fixing it up to my Hitachi Micro System in my bedroom, but there was a problem - the RCA cable was very short and would not reach where I had wanted it to go.

So i had to make do with it for a while untill i could get a extension.

The first thing i noticed was its excellent sound quality, it was great. I also liked how stylish it looked and the functions worked perfectly. a week later I had purchased my extension and was set up nicely. The turntable was sounding and lookinh great!

So if you are looking for a reasonably price turntable that works fantastic then the Sony PSLX250h is for you!

Sony Ps-lx300usb Home Usb Stereo Turntable Sony Turntable Pslx300usb

Sony Ps-lx300usb Home Usb Stereo Turntable Sony Turntable Pslx300usb

Sony PS-LX300USB Home USB Stereo Turntable Sony Turntable PSLX300USB Item condition: New FEATURES: USB audio output Transfer your vinyl albums to digi...