Pros: Easy to switch back and forth from over the air DTV to cable/sattelite (analog) .
Cons: Below average menu.
Access the TV's Service Mode
1) Turn the TV set off.
2) Then on the TV remote you press:
3) The set will come on in service mode. You will initially be on the Deflection page.
4) Use the 2 and 5 buttons to go to different pages (2 is forward, 5 is back). Press the 2 button until you see Micro in the upper left corner.
5) Use the 1 and 4 buttons to scroll through items on this page until you come to item 12 (DIOF).
6) Use the 3 (lower) and 6 (raise) buttons to change the value of the DIOF item. I suggest a value between 30 and 40. The volume will not change while the value is changed.
7) Once you are happy with your setting, press MUTE and ENTER to save (write) the change.
8) Power off and power on the TV and then you will now notice a change in the low end volume level.
If you think you have made an error and want to start over, turn off the TV without saving the change, unplug the TV from the power for 30 seconds, and it should be back to where it was before you entered service mode.